cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

CbtEngr1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Starfire!!!

Today...mounted a flashlight by the door, installed a screen door bar, mounted bubble levels, and hardwired a Progressive Industries 30 amp Hardwire Surge Protector (EMS-HW30C)
2017 Thor Tuscany XTE 40BX
2012 Itasca Impulse 31CP Silver - Traded 2016
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Ready Brake Elite Tow Bar

oldtrucker63
Explorer
Explorer
4Eddielee wrote:
Never could get a new starter for my GenRac genney. However, got the old one rebuilt for $45.00 -- works like a charm now! Even starts on the 2nd try. No more grinding the starter to death trying to start it, WOW! Going camping this comming weekend to celebrate. I'll have toast in the morning! LIFE IS GOOD....

Check starters for the Riding Lawn Mowers, I bet you can find one at a good price that is the same as your generators starter, Just a lot cheaper, Also the plastic gear on the tip of the starters is the same as a lawn mower and the same Just Cheaper in cost.
Without Trucks,....America Stop's

4Eddielee
Explorer
Explorer
Never could get a new starter for my GenRac genney. However, got the old one rebuilt for $45.00 -- works like a charm now! Even starts on the 2nd try. No more grinding the starter to death trying to start it, WOW! Going camping this comming weekend to celebrate. I'll have toast in the morning! LIFE IS GOOD....

Starfire5
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, CONGRATULATIONS, CbtEngr1 !!! That's awesome! Enjoy! And welcome to the Class C Forum!
Catmom to our 3 camping cats: Helen the orange kitty, tiger Suzy (both rescues, too) and our new gorgeous girl, Samantha.
Doggie Grandma to one gorgeous golden puppy named Jameson

CbtEngr1
Explorer
Explorer
I finally get to contribute to the thread! We picked up our new 2012 Itasca Impulse 31CP Silver Saturday.

Fixed an air line leak at the connectors for both the rear air bags. They weren't pushed in far enough. Max'd out the air in all the tires including the spare. Loaded up new tools.
2017 Thor Tuscany XTE 40BX
2012 Itasca Impulse 31CP Silver - Traded 2016
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Ready Brake Elite Tow Bar

rgrcpa
Explorer
Explorer
Climbed up and scrubbed the roof. Used black streak remover. Got a lot of the accumulated dirt off. But, found that it's most probably time to get the roof reconditioned. Lots of little black spots on it and some cracking of the sealant around vent covers, etc. But, checked inside and cannot see any leaked water. So, It's just a matter of preventive maintenance.
Rick Roberts
RV Part-timer
2002 Jayco Granite Ridge 32'

W4MBG
Explorer
Explorer
made and installed a new rear bumper out of a 4-3/4" square pvc fencepost cover. aluminum angle brackets hold it to the factory bumper brackets, and another piece of aluminum angle covers the top of the bumper as a step up to the ladder.
1999 Winnebago Minnie, 29', Triton V10, mostly stock. So far...

rgrcpa
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaning it up from our last extended trip. Inside. Rinsed out hoses. Next, I have to do the roof. It's disgustingly dirty.
Rick Roberts
RV Part-timer
2002 Jayco Granite Ridge 32'

mikakuja
Explorer
Explorer

Yeah..I am not excited about that part of RV maintenance. :S

*Today I finished the drivers side lower 3ft area by masking,prepping, and painting my 4 stripes.
-so now the rear, front and drivers side lower 3ft is repainted.
**Now onto the passengers side!!
-When that is completed, then onto the rest of the upper portions with a std. champagne metallic paint.
Fun stuff!!

I would love to see pics as well if you have some....

oldtrucker63
Explorer
Explorer
Dan86300zxt wrote:
dtwitch wrote:
Washed and waxed. Phew, what a job!

*Today I finished the drivers side lower 3ft area by masking,prepping, and painting my 4 stripes.
-When that is completed, then onto the rest of the upper portions with a std. champagne metallic paint.
Fun stuff!!
Are you taking photos and sharing somewhere on here,.??? would love to see them if so.
Without Trucks,....America Stop's

Dan86300zxt
Explorer
Explorer
dtwitch wrote:

Fun stuff!!

dtwitch
Explorer
Explorer

W4MBG
Explorer
Explorer
made a gen(eric)-turi. i used a plastic downspout, two plastic downspout straps, a plastic downspout elbow (at the top), four small suction cups, and 1 1-1/4" steel conduit sweep (large radius elbow).
1999 Winnebago Minnie, 29', Triton V10, mostly stock. So far...

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
Sanitized the water system,refilled fresh water tank with filtered water. Made leveling blocks, quantity 8, from 2x10's with recessed holes in top pieces for carriage bolts. And finally reorganized storage areas.
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

Winniecouple
Explorer
Explorer

On your slinky did you leave your valves open while hooked up?
You should not leave them open only open them as your tanks fill up or you end up with a mess in your slinky.:E

I left the blackwater open, but had a p-trap in the slinky before the ramp to the hole.... kept the grey water closed and dumped it to wash the pipe out. Took out the p-trap (workin the "stuff" towards the sewer). Closed the valves and ran lots of water in both tanks and dumped them again, black then grey.... with LOTS of fresh water...
since the water was still hooked up.
I feel i got her pretty clean and all, just seemed to take a while.
Winniecouple
1982 20' Minnie Winnie
29,212 miles