cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

akronharry
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the outside latch so my door won't slam when the wind blows. Ran the engine and generator. I'm ready!

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
I put the second coat of edm rubber coating on the roof and tomorrow I will paint the last coat on . And then tune up the ole generator. Ye haa not long now til camping time

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
Upgraded tires to 235/85-16 Installed remote Digital Thermostate,Rear Pads,Put in a large cargo door under table which is for doggie so to left her out and in real bad legs and old Plus it makes it easy to load and unload. Seal roof,wash,put on max 11 covers over vents,Getting ready for trip april 4 Fla here we come will pester family for a while LOL
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

Pauljdav
Explorer
Explorer
I am declaring victory on the heater core. 6 hours later.
Then I cleaned it up and got it ready for my next trip. The next planned trip is at the end of the month, but often we just "Go"

Paul

CVand261XL
Explorer
Explorer
Dad, Mom, my brother and I started getting it ready for Spring Break in 24 days! My last HS spring break ever.
2008 Dynamax Grand Sport 360 GT - Freightliner Columbia - 450 HP Mercedes Benz
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - Toad
Held Together with a Roadmaster Falcon II and Stopped with an Even Brake.

Pauljdav
Explorer
Explorer
I am working on the heater core on my 86 minnie winni on a chevy chasis.

Paul

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Well the son-in-law was walking through Cosco yesterday and saw,solar panels, the ones to maintain a charge on you battery. So he bought 2 sets, one for me and one for him. Well this morning I put mind in the C, one on the MH side, and the other on the Ford side, Yeeee haaaa, off the grid, I just love new toys.;
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

AstroRig57
Explorer
Explorer
Over the last week I've been slowly taking it out of hibernation.

Several weeks ago I replaced the cheap Magnadyne speakers that were in the coach ceiling, with quality Infinities. These are more in keeping with the quality of the Sony dash unit I installed this past summer. As soon as they get here from Crutchfield (in the next few days), the speakers in front doors will be replaced with Kicker 6 x 8's and a Blaupunkt powered subwoofer will also go underneath the passenger seat.

Tomorrow, I will remove the Versa-Liner wheel covers to save time and so I don't have to worry about them when I take it "down the hill" on Friday (50 miles to Bakersfield) to have the tires replaced with Goodyear Unisteel G947 RSS Armor Max.

I was going to de-winterize, flush and fill, the water system today but there is a light snow falling with more snow and freezing weather possible this weekend. With the kind of winter we've had, I think I'll take my time in pronouncing winter to be over and getting it ready for the road.
2005 Winnebago Sightseer WFD30B "rigged for night" with red LED lighting for night adapted vision.

Do you remember when the sky was dark, and the stars were bright?
The International Dark-Sky Association
American by birth...Scottish by the Grace Of God.

ronfisherman
Installed a spring closer for screen door. No more dog running around RV Park on her own when someone left the door open.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Didn't exactly do anything to my Class C, but I did make reservations today for Memorial Day weekend in San Diego.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Mike__Rose
Explorer
Explorer
We took our new MH to a campground on Cape Cod to break-in the dogs. It was sunny but cold. We spent the day with the dogs, walking the canal and having them adjust to their new home. They loved it and liked their new dog beds and blankets. They both slept most of the day, they walked their little legs off(Dachshunds). Now they will be ready for their big trip next month.
See you on the road!

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Ran the generator today, ran the furnace, put a block in the heat duct in the bathroom, to much heat coming in there, block off 3/4 of the duct, will try that for awhile, readjust to a larger opening in needed. Fixed a cabinet door under the sink in the kitchen that would not close right, or stay close, done. Waiting for warm weather to get to the other projects.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

Kamphiker
Explorer
Explorer
Finally finished cleaning & re-caulking the front cap of the Winnebago including:
* Clearance lights
* Cap that covers Roof and front
* Front window
* corner Aluminum trim covers side and front of the overhang

Then I used 3M Marine cleaner/wax on all the areas I sealed.

This was a PITA between laying on my stomach on the roof to get the cap and top of the Window and half way down the front., Then using a step ladder to get the rest of the front.

But well worth the effort it looks great and I'm assured of no leaks.
2006 Winnebago Outlook WF324V
2009 Honda CR-V 2wd TOAD ......Campgrounds in the Smoky Mountains NP
Last Camping trip ->2011 SUMMER SMOKY MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Drove ours 70 miles south, to the RV Dealership where we purchased from last Novemeber. Having a few warranty items taken care of and getting a quote on some Bilsteins. Don't expect to see it for 1-2 weeks min. (one item is ext. paint related).

Must say check in at the service dept. very pleasant. They knew we were coming, and were ready and waiting for us.
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Just got home from a 4 day trip to San Diego. Rained most of the day today, nice and cozy in the motorhome. Also, got "booted" by a security guard at an office building parking lot we've used in the past for a one-nighter. We rarely stay in a parking lot overnight, but it was late and wanted to catch a few hours of sleep. oh well.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon