cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

morrigan
Explorer
Explorer
took it down to the Les Shuab dealer and got the tires siped, and chains fitted, two weeks to elk season!
Morrigan

Kendas
Explorer
Explorer
Friday, checked the TP (tire pressure, not the other stuff :P), and took it out for it bi-monthly drive.
1978 21ft Tioga Dodge 440 Motor,
4.5kw Generac and 80 watts Solar
1984 Goldwing Interstate (Daily driver)
Misc Things I've done to my RV pictures

USAF Retired
To Err is human... To Forgive is not SAC Policy.

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Two weeks ago, the curtains were replaced and the carpets were steam cleaned.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

floridacamping
Explorer
Explorer
We are getting ready for our first fall trip! Can't wait to hit the road!

GrillinAndChill
Explorer
Explorer
Well This past weekend me and my son washed it in the middle of the street. ๐Ÿ™‚ I also added a backup cam. From Wally World. Today when i get home before we head to football practice. We may run the valcum inside and check the tire pressure. On our 1977 Midas C-class.

ronfisherman
Put MH away until next year.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

Sunnygirl
Explorer
Explorer
We just picked ours up last weekend, and I spent today loading stuff into it and measuring drawers and cabinets so I can find appropriate storage containers. Tomorrow we're going to Scotchguard the carpet, Sunday I'll finish loading and then, sadly, we'll probably winterize. Our first planned trip in the new toy isn't until Thanksgiving week.

majsantara
Explorer
Explorer
Changed Chasis oil, genny oil, washed, waxed, waxed again, filled all tanks, and she's ready to take the family to Disney World!

Also, she's shines like new!
Words to Live by: "LET IT BE".

1999 Coachmen Santara 311 SB
Me
Wife
3 awesome boys, 9, 7, and 5

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Finished my install of an extra battery bank. I now have 1 8d battery for bank #1 and 2 AGM batteries for Bank #2. I have a main switch (napa brand) that I can switch to; OFF, #1, #2 or ALL. I hope this will give me enough for winter camping. My 1st test will be starting this Thursday. I will be camped at 6500'(near Elk City, ID) and the weather is forcasted to be freezing, Snow & rain. Should be a good test sitting on top of a Mountian.

Good Luck and Happy Camping, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

ALnCORY
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up the makings to replace the counter tops and backsplash at Homedepot. Now if I can find enough time to get them built and installed I will be happy.
I don't think anyones dying statement ever contained the words "I wish I had spent more time in the office", so lets go somewhere!

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
Installed wheel simulators/hubcaps. Nice stainless ones.....ooooooo soooo purty! LOL
Have my valve stem extensions on order from Ebay (won them for 99 cents!), and also my color & infrared back up camera for $9.99 ......I LOVE Ebay!
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Took the MH over to Costco and filled it up with gas. Still expensive but much better than 3 months ago!
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced some front and back clearance lights I had not had a chance to do since I purchased it.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

ret-miner
Explorer
Explorer
Winterized and parked it for another year

disalvo1
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the plastic flapper on the outside vent from the rangehood exhaust. This was the second one that broke off in two years so I had my local metal shop make a better one from metal. I painted it and even added a rubber gasket to help keep out cold since I travel all year in COlorado weather. Works great.