cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

mtnstarman
Explorer
Explorer
Montys Best wrote:
Bought a locking gas cap.

I have to store the MH at the county fair grounds where it will be somewhat out of the weather, and unfortunately, out of my sight for... five... months... (I hate to type that!). I won't be able to look at it, start it, or check on it until spring, so I was thinking with the gas prices like they are, I don't want $100 in gasoline sitting there for someone to siphon out.

Monty, If you're going to leave it stored for 5 months better treat your gas with Sta-bil to keep it from going bad.
[img]http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Thumbnail?u=4241616&a=31413357&p=69514244&Width=100&Height=100&Sequence=2 [img]
[img]http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Thumbnail?u=4241616&a=31413357&p=69785421&Width=100&Height=100&Sequence=0 [img]

mhaislet
Explorer
Explorer
I sat in my MH and watched a football game away from my family and loved every minute of it..
They sat with the power off in the house,due to a serious passing storm lol.........
Man I love my Mh ..

garyhaupt
Explorer
Explorer
Hooked up the empty utility trailer, put in my clothes and checked it over for the two day drive down to Vancouver from my new home in Kitimat. I shall have to work in town now til mid February, when I'll retire and head north.

Gary Haupt
I have a Blog..about stuff, some of which is RV'ing.

http://mrgwh.blogspot.ca/

mhaislet
Explorer
Explorer
4wheelers wrote:
I checked my ho use battery and did the monthly run on my generator.

Same here.

ALnCORY
Explorer
Explorer
today I just looked at it sitting there in the dark when I headed for work. But couple days ago changed the oil, air cleaner filter. On the larger project side my wife is working on all new curtains and cushion covers, and I am going to install new laminate floor in coach part and new carpet in the cab. And yeah I am jealous of all you heading out somewhere this weekend, good on ya though,, have fun.....
I don't think anyones dying statement ever contained the words "I wish I had spent more time in the office", so lets go somewhere!

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Montys Best wrote:

I did the same when gas hit $3.50+ a gallon last year, 80 gallons at $3.50/gal makes me real nervous!
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Montys_Best
Explorer
Explorer

I have to store the MH at the county fair grounds where it will be somewhat out of the weather, and unfortunately, out of my sight for... five... months... (I hate to type that!). I won't be able to look at it, start it, or check on it until spring, so I was thinking with the gas prices like they are, I don't want $100 in gasoline sitting there for someone to siphon out.
1993 Jayco Eagle
Wife, 2 kids, and me
"Best investment we ever made!"

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
I used mine for a very critical function. When the relatives come over with their screaming brats and endless BS, I hightail out back to the rig for peace and quiet and let the wife deal with them. My wife just says " He's busy".
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

Harveyj
Explorer
Explorer
Got her ready for winter.....blew out the water lines, drained the water heater, added antifreeze to all traps/toilet, pulled the house battery and put it on the Battery Tender (great charger), cleaned the entire rig,removed batteries from clocks, alarms and replaced the rusted/broke E-clips on the batwing antenna...now waiting for Spring.

Dakzuki
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a small 12v air compressor to carry with me.

Next, figure out why the house mattery doesn't carge from the engine and probably put a marine battery combiner on it once I confirm the wiring is screwed up (which I suspect).
2011 Itasca Navion 24J
2000 Chev Tracker Toad

revdsid
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a Koolmax shield on the passenger side manifold. Dear wife said that I couldn't do anything else until I fixed that (mega heat) problem. Next task is winterizing. Then it sleeps until the first week of April.

rod_reid
Explorer
Explorer
Started to get ready for a weekend in the mountains. Saturday forecast sunny ,sunday cold rain and snow. Rod

NHclassC
Explorer
Explorer
Had an exhaust leak in the "Y" pipe fixed.
Jim
2009 Wildcat 28RKBS
2008 Chevy 3500 Duramax/Allison

ronfisherman
Finished waxing complete MH. Just had to do front and rear cap (did sides day before). Sure looked good until it started raining in evening. ๐Ÿ˜ž
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

mtnstarman
Explorer
Explorer
Removed, sanded, primed and painted my coach entrance step. When I removed the worn step cover to replace it recently, I noticed that the step had begun to rust probably because the step cover was absorbing and holding moisture against the metal step surface. May install a non-absorbent rubber cover now to prevent future rust. Another item to cross of my "todo" list.:)
[img]http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Thumbnail?u=4241616&a=31413357&p=69514244&Width=100&Height=100&Sequence=2 [img]
[img]http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Thumbnail?u=4241616&a=31413357&p=69785421&Width=100&Height=100&Sequence=0 [img]