cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has Executive been?

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Haven't seen Dennis on here in a while. He was usually a regular poster - almost daily and his last post was in June.

I hope he's OK. Always appreciated his sound advice.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS
23 REPLIES 23

Smitty77
Explorer
Explorer
Denis - Glad all is well!!! And understand how 'stuf' can keep us all busy at times!!!

I quote you at times. About Tags vs Non Tags... Your 'Tags just look sexy!....'

Be good, and happy new years....

Smitty

Well said Dennis!
And likewise to you and your family.:)
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
To all my friends; May today be filled with joy, happiness and much love. Be safe in all your travels and above all else, enjoy life and feel blessed we live in a country where we are still free to do what we enjoy doing. Merry Christmas everyone.....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
mike brez wrote:
Ivylog wrote:
I thought I’d read a recent post by him (not on here) but I cannot find it. March was the last post in his blog at: https://executive45pbq.blogspot.com/?m=1
His last activity on IRV2 was 08/02/2021. I don’t think he’s been banned on IRV2 like me.

Lmao me too. Well at least I’m in good company :B

You two. 😉

Glad to see CD is still kicking. Hopefully you’re still pounding bass.

Merry Christmas everyone.
There’s no fool, like an old fool.

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
Ivylog wrote:
I thought I’d read a recent post by him (not on here) but I cannot find it. March was the last post in his blog at: https://executive45pbq.blogspot.com/?m=1
His last activity on IRV2 was 08/02/2021. I don’t think he’s been banned on IRV2 like me.

Lmao me too. Well at least I’m in good company :B
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Boy, it IS starting to look like Christmas! I WAS starting to worry.
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

C20
Explorer
Explorer
Glad your both ok Dennis. We travel SD a lot going to sturgis and a business we own In Montana now. Oh, and hunting! Take care!
2017 Newmar Essex
97 Jeep Wrangler
16 HD CVO Street glide
2015 Challenger Hellcat
2021 Hellcat Durango
2020 ram 2500 Cummins

Two_Jayhawks
Explorer
Explorer
Glad all is well thanks for the update!
Bill & Kelli
2015 DSDP 4366 pulling a 21 JL Unlimited Sport
2002 Safari Zanzibar 3906 gone
1995 Fleetwood Bounder 36JD gone

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
All good news!

Mark
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Glad things are going good. I to bought one of those "old" houses built in 1897. Its a job for sure as I got mine in 1985 when I was 45. Really good to see you back in here.

Thanks for wandering in here and updating us Dennis.
Glad to hear you're doing ok.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
So good to hear from you Dennis, glad you guys are doing ok.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
I appreciate everyone's concern. Yes, Debi and I have been really really busy with
"stuff". First off, we bought a house in South Dakota, sight unseen, last November. Birthday present from Debi. Then we both contracted Covid in January. Deb's lasted three days, mine, a day and a half. With the exception of the loss of taste and smell, it's nothing more than a bad case of the flu. At least for us. We exercised and spent several hours in the sun every day and it decided it didn't like us much. LOL. Anyway, the house was a lot of work and took up all summer to remodel. It's almost done! Snowing there now so we are in Arizona. Trying to get Debs mom in assisted living. She lost her dad two years ago and mom is a handful now. We will be here until the snow melts then we will head north and enjoy that new home. (Built 1910) But, I have an eight car garage with a loft and extra shop space on each side. I set up a woodworking shop which I will enjoy my projects. The house sits on an acre. We don't plan on giving up RVing, just scaling it back a bit. I did replace all 10 air bags this summer as one failed. Also replaced one of the slide solenoids which failed. Busy, busy busy. Enjoy your travels...I'll try to update my blog soon although our travels have been limited. Anyone interested in reasonable camping in South Dakota, let me know. I've found lots of campgrounds not listed anywhere....take care....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
NRN