Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU
42 REPLIES 42

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Goldencrazy wrote:
It is climate change in a much bigger fashion than was anticipated. The warming is at the poles. It does not mean all places will be warmer. The poles impact the weather so we are seeing colder in some areas and warmer in others. The patterns are different. Mid-west that normally has a lot of snow had very little as it all went east. Many records this winter. I was in Orlando in February and while there we had a record for low and high within one week. While you travel go see the glaciers that are disappearing and you will realize how serious this can be. It is not a farce. Our planet is changing and not for the better.

The climate is ALWAYS changing. How many ice ages has the earth gone through?

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
I see you live in a igloo. :B
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
I feel like its been the longest winter of my life - we've got so much snow I don't know where to put it anymore!

TV - 2017 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7 + 5er - 2021 Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS + B&W Companion
On Order - 2022 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
It is climate change in a much bigger fashion than was anticipated. The warming is at the poles. It does not mean all places will be warmer. The poles impact the weather so we are seeing colder in some areas and warmer in others. The patterns are different. Mid-west that normally has a lot of snow had very little as it all went east. Many records this winter. I was in Orlando in February and while there we had a record for low and high within one week. While you travel go see the glaciers that are disappearing and you will realize how serious this can be. It is not a farce. Our planet is changing and not for the better.

pkunk
Explorer
Explorer
Snowing here in N. NM again tonight. It's a fact of life.
1999 Coachman Mirada 34 ft.V10-F53 chassis
12ft.LR slide-2 gp31 AGM 12V @220AH

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
tomkaren13 wrote:
Spring is 7p.m tomorrow. Hang in there.

And the snow is supposed to end berfore then, so I guess we won't technically have snow on the first day of spring.

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
Spring is 7p.m tomorrow. Hang in there.

musicman54
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
It's called "Global Warming!" .... maybe we should start putting Freon back in our air conditioners! :E BUT.... with all this wonderful "global warming" going on ... do we REALLY need air conditioning any more? :B

Funny, how "they" have become very quiet about global warming in the last few years! Maybe it's because of winters just like this.

I suggest you just go ahead and buy a new winter coat and snow shoes for the summer! :R
since it is afarce now they call climate change but still up to the sam crap

NAUTIQUE
Explorer
Explorer
Ivylog wrote:
NAUTIQUE, what's that thing in your driveway and what year is your boat?

Ivy,
It's one of those funny little machines that eats & spits-out the dreaded white stuff!
It's major flaw is that it doesn't get rid of it. It just moves it from one place to the other while covering you with its backwash, leaving you looking like Frosty the Snowman! :R
Hopefully one day it'll be sitting out in the front yard with a for sale sign on it!
New Englanders may seem a little looney right about now - It's been a real long tough February!

Boat was a beautiful 84. My Baby!
(Actually bought the MH with the intent of pulling the boat to lakes and having a place to stay. That plan never really worked out for me.) Unfortunately sold it a few years back when it wasn't getting the use it deserved. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Will have another one someday if I ever end up with a spot on the water!
Our Portable Summer Cottage II : 2000 GBM LANDAU - 99 F53 chassis
Tweaked w/: Allure floor, Sumitomo ST718's, Bilstein's, Steer-Safe, UltraTrac rear trac bar, CHF & Poly Bushings. Pulling a 97 Jeep TJ- Pics & Mods * GBM Thread * F53 Thread
LIFE IS GOOD! :C

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
It's called "Global Warming!" .... maybe we should start putting Freon back in our air conditioners! :E BUT.... with all this wonderful "global warming" going on ... do we REALLY need air conditioning any more? :B

Funny, how "they" have become very quiet about global warming in the last few years! Maybe it's because of winters just like this.

I suggest you just go ahead and buy a new winter coat and snow shoes for the summer! :R

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
I got the snow off the roof of my TT... but it is surrounded by 3 foot high piles of snow... it is not moving until September if this keeps up! lol

According to the weather people, we are getting anywhere from a dusting of snow to 5 inches. Or nothing.

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
NAUTIQUE, what's that thing in your driveway and what year is your boat?
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

NAUTIQUE
Explorer
Explorer
jfkmk wrote:
I know the feeling. Just when I can see my TT again, here comes more snow!

Hang in there Mike! We've almost made it!
Of course ya gotta bring Spring in with a few inches of snow! :M

Our Portable Summer Cottage II : 2000 GBM LANDAU - 99 F53 chassis
Tweaked w/: Allure floor, Sumitomo ST718's, Bilstein's, Steer-Safe, UltraTrac rear trac bar, CHF & Poly Bushings. Pulling a 97 Jeep TJ- Pics & Mods * GBM Thread * F53 Thread
LIFE IS GOOD! :C

McObra
Explorer
Explorer
Some of us in Arizona say the same thing when it is still 100 degrees the middle of October!

lunch_surfer
Explorer
Explorer
I am tied of winter to. It is so wet here in Houston my mold is growing mold. Ground Hog drowned last week in a flash flood. Ducks are moving into bus. Trading car in for boat to get to work.........you get the point!
Thanks,
lunch surfer
Mandalay 40e
Traveling USA looking for the best bike trails and campsites.