RV Cooking
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

NuWave Pic/ related cookware

Recently found some really nice non-stick fry pans at TJ Maxx, to use on my NuWave cooktop. The pans I got work beautifully. I love 'em. However, I do have a question -- the non-stick fry pans I got, are ceramic coated. They are white on the insi...

raindove by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggest a meal..

We camp with 2 other families twice a year. Theres 13 of us altogether. Last time we did the recipe below...Shrimp BoilAnyways were looking for something different this time and could use some suggestions. What we are looking for is something freshly...

Cooking for family get together.

In a few weeks were having a family get together. About I think it's about 30 people. It's pot luck, but most people bring more or less the same stuff every year. Cheap hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, pasta salad, backed beans, cheap BBQ, ext....

MCIbus by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

New Wave cooker

http://www.nuwavepic.com/#backCan anyone recommend this from personal experience?Thanks

danoren by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

bluberry pudgie pies

On our last camping trip, I tried something new. It was a big hit! Delicious!Before we left I had bought some fresh blueberries. I used a pint and added 1/4 cup cranberry/rasp juice, 1/4 sugar, and 2 Tblsp of corn starch (smoothed with water). I ...

London Broil for the Slow Cooker

I just found this recipe and am in the process of making it right now. I will see how good it is in about 4 more hours. Got it from Allrecipes.com1 1/2 pounds London broil2 cloves garlic, minced1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup 1/2 cup water...

bcsdguy by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow Cooker Angel Hair Chicken

My DW got this from the pintrest website and we had it for dinner last night. It is really good and I wanted to share it with you. We adjusted the cook time down from the original 6-7 hours.1/2 cup butter (1 stick) 2 packets Italian Dressing Mix Powd...

bcsdguy by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3-2-1 Cake desert

For a great desert for 1 or as many as you want. 1 box of Angel Food Cake mix1 box of any other flavor cake mix you want.Combine the contents of the two boxes together thoroughly. this is where the 3-2-1 come in. In a Microwavable coffee cup add 3 ...

Sez_Hoo_ by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I think it's time for another SPAM THREAD!!!

Last night I was mortally wounded by one of my not-so-enlighted buddies who made a foul and deliberate attack on the humble Spam! Being a total "rib-freak" I decided to treat that poorly spoke of can of porkry goodness with the same respect and rever...

Added the liquid, Onion and spices..Started the cooker

I was in the kitchen and smelled that terrific Roast. It smelled outstanding. Went over and put my hand on the slow Cooker.....Then realized I had not even plugged it in. If it smelled that good before even starting it I cannot wait until 5:30 this e...

Yummy

While camping at Sugar Bottom on the Coralville Reservoir here in Iowa I made a little trip over to the Amana Colonies. I stopped at the butcher shop to see what was available and lo and behold they had sulze(souse) and head cheese. The head chees...

Chocolate chip cookie for 1

My son & I just tried this & it was good! I want to try some oatmeal & walnuts in it next.Mix together in a flat-bottom bowl or ramekin: 1 beaten egg yolk, 3drops vanilla, pinch salt, 1T. Each brown & white sugar, 1T. Oil or melted margarine, 1/4 C. ...