cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Eating at a picnic table

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
A friend sent this idea to me. Use an empty six pack of beer bottles to carry salt, pepper, mustard and ketchup squeeze bottles, plastic eating utensils, and napkins. Easy to pass and nothing blows around. And you get to empty the bottles first. ๐Ÿ™‚
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.
19 REPLIES 19

Burwoods
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
Does anybody ever look under the table and bench before sitting down?
I always use a broom to clean out all the spiders, webs, cooties and any other nasty stuff before sticking my legs underneath.

Sometimes it's really nasty under there!

ewwww, well now I will.
Bob and Sally
1999 Rexhall Aerbus 36'
Towing 2002 Tracker

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm sure we all have our setup routine. I love eating out under the patio even if it is just sitting in the folding chairs. We line up our trailer wall with folding tables with our Coleman ROADTRIP Grill sitting at an angle. Nice wrap around for us... Here lately we have been putting up a canopy over the picnic table or close by. Makes a nice catchall area for outside stuff as well...

This photo shows our usually setup somewhat...

All of our setup looks great all lit up at night...
Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

korbe
Explorer
Explorer
I built a camp box that holds all the stuff for the outdoor table. Nice not to have to take things in and out all the time.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Does anybody ever look under the table and bench before sitting down?
I always use a broom to clean out all the spiders, webs, cooties and any other nasty stuff before sticking my legs underneath.

Sometimes it's really nasty under there!

mockturtle
Explorer II
Explorer II
And don't forget to use a tablecloth! ๐Ÿ˜‰
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8