cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grilled Pizza

WaltersFamily
Explorer III
Explorer III

Picture - Pizza.jpgWho says you can't grill a pizza while camping?  A couple of tips: 1) buy premade pizza dough and 2) a pizza stone is a must.  In the grill / pellet smoker run it up to 400 degrees and BAM, you have a great personalized pizza!

4 REPLIES 4

Weyrick57
Explorer II
Explorer II

Hi.  Ben here.  I do not use our gas stove or oven.  I do all the cooking for both of us.  I have 2 appliances that i cook everything with!

Omorc Air Fryer and Duxtop Induction.  

Fir Induction cooking, I use light weightn aluminum pans with stainless steel button bottoms.  No issues with any king of cooking you want with exact temps. 

I make 7"-8" pizzas, I bake small cakes, casseroles (with an insert) steaks, chicken sausage - Everything.  I microwave  frozen veggies when I csn get fresh.  I have made my own dough (too time-consuming with yeast)  but easier to use small 7,-8" round pitas or Nans.         They bake (roast) top and bottom in the air fryer.  400° 7-8 minutes (preheated 2 minutes)

No, I don't receive any kick-back.  I'm not hawking them either.  It's what use and cook with, and also,  I have been asked what works in an rv for sure! 

Hope this is useful to someone out there. 

Ben & Dee

I make 

dedmiston

Have you tried making your own dough? It's kind of fun and tastes more amazing than the premade dough. Your pies won't come out as round and pretty though.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

evanseegmiller
Community Manager
Community Manager

This looks like it came out of a 5-star restaurant 🙌

I've also heard of putting the dough straight on the grill for a few minutes then flip before adding the toppings.  I've haven't tried pizzas yet but it's on my agenda for trying this season.   P.S. I've also seen making pan style pizzas in a Dutch oven or cast iron skillet on the grill.