cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sicilian Pasta Salad

Shortie1915
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have a tried and true recipe for Sicilian Pasta Salad? I have tried several cooking web sites but nothing I've tried so far has been remotely tasty! I'm having company in 2 weeks and would like to try your recipes - Please help me!
9 REPLIES 9

RandACampin
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
We keep it in the family. Sorry

Then why say anything? Just to be a jerkwad?
HEY CHECK IT OUT!! http://www.rvingoutpost.com

Shortie1915
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit: Excellent recipe - I divided the salad into two portions to try a little different zip by adding a diced pepperoncini - excellent flavor either way! Thank You for taking the time to post this recipe. Shortie

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
bcsdguy wrote:
Dennis12 wrote:
bcsdguy, magnusfide, You people are messing up. All ya have to do is park two sites down from him and he will give ya some. He usually has extra gas too.

You can feed a guy a salad or you can give him the recipe and he can make his own. ๐Ÿ™‚

And you know us guys: we'll always tweak that recipe too. Instead of green beans I'd put in sliced, uncooked baby-tender okra because that's a summer salad :B
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

bcsdguy
Explorer
Explorer
Dennis12 wrote:
bcsdguy, magnusfide, You people are messing up. All ya have to do is park two sites down from him and he will give ya some. He usually has extra gas too.

You can feed a guy a salad or you can give him the recipe and he can make his own. ๐Ÿ™‚
No person is completely worthless ... one can always serve as a bad example.

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
Dennis Hoppert

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
bcsdguy wrote:
Old-Biscuit wrote:
HERE is one to try ....used it for Pot Luck
I'm making this one! Sounds great. Thanks.

Double ditto!!
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

bcsdguy
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit wrote:
I'm making this one! Sounds great. Thanks.
No person is completely worthless ... one can always serve as a bad example.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
We keep it in the family. Sorry
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad