RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New RV navigation app

There's a new RV-specific navigation app available called SmartRVRoute 2. This is actually the second generation of the previous app. The developer of the app is Teletype which is a pretty well-known name in semi truck navigation. They have a very si...

jeffcarp by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Cheap tablets today

Can we get something for say a hundred bucks, for this usage:Put a button on the screen that launches the browser and goes directly to a website?I know I can do it on a PC for example. This is for an 89 year old with no computer experience to be able...

Garmin RV770 and propane restricted tunnels

Garmin is claiming on social media that the RV770 now lists propane settings in the RV characteristics and routes around propane restricted tunnels.In fact they claim this was added to the older RV660 in firmware 3.30.Not handling propane restricted ...

jeffcarp by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Add HP 4620 Pinter to ATT Mobley Hot Spot

I started a new topic so as not to hijack the other posting at AT&T Unlimited LTE HotspotI have ZTE Mobley ATT internet hot spot. All is working OK. I am trying to set up a HP Officejet 4620 printer. When I ping the printer.XXX.YYY.Z.12 it get a re...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pathway X2 Owners

We've been having signal strength issues with our 6 year old Tailgater, after taking it apart and cleaning years of desert dust out of it it's better but still low signal on most satellites. I'm talking 15 to 32 depending on the transponder mostly ar...

Update to replacement of S&T's

Here's what I have now, a download of CoPilot for laptops combined with a BU-354 Global Sat receiver. Program works similar to S&T's including the drag feature for changing routes. So far I am pleased with it. There is a learning curve, but not to ba...

CCrane $150 Shortwave? Worth The Money?

USA news has dropped into a landfill - it's either hobnail conservative or wackystraigtjacket grade alpha X chromosome dominant.Soooo, putting a shortwave radio on the seemingly endless list of togets may be in my future. But I had a $250 Radio Shack...

Directv RV Account will they make service call?

My friend has a Directv RV account and a home Account. He is going to be in RV site for 5 months and his older directv dome satellite is not HD. QUESTION: Can he call them and ask them to set up an outside satellite dish? If so, what will it cos...

Temperature Alert for Pets using Text

I need a device that plugs into an outlet on our RV that will text me an alert if the temperature gets too high (or low).It needs to work without internet.I know the technology exists because I have it currently. It not only sends me a text if the te...

Klueck by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Dish?

I've decided I'm through with the meter and phone apps to point my dish and I'm going to get an automatic antenna. There's a bunch of possibilities but I have a question. How important is it to have the ability to use western arc satellites? That wil...

quasi by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Kids?

Here's something that's sort of just for fun. If you have kids, you may be interested in their learning of math, science, and technology. I'm recently retired as a professor of education, and I've created what I hope is a fun educational packet for t...