RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Is anyone using the new Amazon Prime Photo storage?

Before you try it, you might be cautious of its data usage and the time required. And of course there may be a better way to do it. Prime Photos allows you to store an UNLIMITED amount of pictures on Amazon's cloud servers. One of the neat feature...

Trackrig by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TrueCrypt successor

I haven't seen a recent update as to what the future for TrueCrypt might be. Some feel it will remain a viable encryption program, even without support. I don't have a clue.My question is: is there any other good encryption software that you have ...

dryfly by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Winegard Carryout.......Need Control Info

I acquired a supposedly good working single LNB Winegard Carryout, but it is missing the control/power cable.Other than the coax fittings which power the LNB, the power plug has only 2 wires, red and black, which I would assume is battery pos & neg ?...

Microsoft email scam.

I got this email today that appears to be from Microsoft concerning my Outlook email account. Click For Full-Size Image.When I click on the Verify, I get http://lpi-eastafrica.org/mgt/Outlook-New/Sign%20In.htm East Africa...:SLooks like they would...

rv2go by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook alias

Does anyone know how to change an alias to a regular email account? I deleted the alias and went to add it as a regular address and it said I could not use that address because that it is already in use.

Blu-ray/DVD player on RV 12 volts?

I bought a Sony BDP-S1700 Blu-ray/DVD player for our RV. It is powered by a wall wart supplying 12 volt DC. Could it operate without damage powered directly from my RV 12 volt system, which at times is actually 14.3 volts?

RVhiker by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS Questions

1. Best GPS for RVs2. Is there one that shows exits with diesel fuel on your route3. How about Rest stops4. Rv Parks

SGTJOE by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Report on Dish "DVR"

Dish is now selling a 1 TB hard drive for use as a DVR. I bought one for my VIP211z, and it was a POS right out of the box. Yes, it would record, but it stopped every 5 seconds or so on replay.After several conversations with DISH and Camping World...

Gonzo42 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 10 for ipad

Have any of you updated your iPad to ios10? I'm holding back because my current system is working OK for me. If you upgraded, what benefits did you notice? Thanks.

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

replace factory dvd/stereo in trailer

Has anyone replaced the factory DVD/stereo in their trailer? I am not impressed with the unit I have. (off brand, cant remember the make)It won't read my USB for music, there is a 3 second delay every time I try to change the volume, station or spea...

Can't Get DirecTV To Work in Trailer....

So my sister has DirecTV but no one else in the family does. We decided to get our parents a DirecTV HD dish so they could watch TV when camping. So far I haven't been able to get it to work. I'm good with tech stuff but I have no experience with ...

Emergency with DW Computer

This morning my DW's desktop automatically updated to the latest WIN 10 version without asking... NOW neither the scanner or numerous other software / apps don't work!!! I have tried everything to get them to works as MY two other PC's work fine with...

DD716TED by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes