RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

AdBlock Plus Allowing "Paid" Ads Through It's Filters?

This according to the Wall Street Journal, also covered in Slate.com. It's parent company Eyeo GmbH has reportedly allowed 70 paid advertisers through its ad blocking filters, which includes Google, Microsoft, and Taboola according to WSJ. Guess the ...

1492 by Moderator
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting EPUB to MOBI for kindle

I am having a hard time converting books I check out of my electronic library from EPUB to Kindle. I have downloaded Calibre, bring the books in from the library, but when I try to convert them I get a message that the "no supported source formats we...

Windows 10 headache??

It seems as though I turn to this RV based forum whenever I have a computer question that no one else can answer...and I always get the information needed... THANKs so here I go again... I have a desktop that is running Windows 10 and using the Thund...

DD716TED by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

What does (not responding) mean

I keep getting messages like Mozilla Firefox (not responding), Google Chrome (not responding), Windows Mail (not responding). Is this caused by something wrong with my computer or is it the result of my Internet connection? It seems to happen som...

Apps for new mini I-pad while traveling

Picked up a new mini I-Pad to use while traveling and any other way.What are some good apps for traveling plus shopping,coupons or anything that would be hard to live without.Thanks

TCINTN by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DISH satelite TV

I recently switched my home service from Direct TV to DISH. In the past I used a winegard MP1 carryout and a SD receiver from home to get satellite while camping. It was a hassle to reconfigure the receiver and manually point the antenna but I got go...

Larry337 by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

What GPS Do You Have

DH is looking for suggestions to purchase new GPS. Presently he is looking at Magellan Road Mate RV916ST or Garmin RV760 LMT. Anyone have any comments on these 2 models and is there something else out there that we should be considering.

Microsoft Edge

I keep getting messages from Norton anti virus & a few finanacial website's that edge is not secure & I should go back to internet explorer or something besides edge,Anybody else getting this & what did you do?Thanks

Instant Messenger App

Hopefully someone can help me. I have AT&T unlimited call and text.My friend has AT&T (company phone) with a limited plan.Even though we are AT&T to AT&T...she will still be using up her plan to call or text me.Can anyone recommend an "Instant Messe...

Old HD T.V. work on antenna?

hubbie wanted to watch some college games in san diego but the t,v, that came with this rig won't pull in anything from antenna, no cable available here...any secrets?

Northwoods owners forum

Not only is it still down, but Firefox, Chrome, etc all refuse to connect saying it's now a "malware" site.

n7bsn by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free tv

We went to the Hershey show this past weekend and stopped at a vendor claiming to be able to provide free tv (no cable, no satellite). Of course it was streaming via the internet. They had a box similar to Roku. The vendor was called HEVC Box. On...

Fun Runner Couch/Wall Bed Cushion

I'm looking to get a new cushion (including cover) for my Fun Runner wall bed - I've had a hard time finding a site that has one - can anyone guide me in the right direction?Thanks

Cavan by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes