RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

tv/dvd through main speakers

Can someone explain to me how to run my tv and dvd player through the main speakers. I have a single din cd player that I use to play the radio through my speakers in the ceiling and on the outside of the trailer. I also have a tv and a dvd player th...

Camping World Sucks

My wife is on hold with Camping World at this very moment. This is her second attempt. Yesterday, she held for 40 minutes before giving up.We placed an order on May 15th and their system shows it as in the "Processing" stage. They are still processin...

nomad297 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Great

I was unaware of the computer & shipping issues. Most people would be until they have an issue. I've placed orders already this spring and received them in a week, so now that one I placed 10 days ago still shows "Packing" I came searching. I have re...

Tjuice by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Waze app for navigation?

Wondering if anyone is using the navigational aid Waze app on their Smart phone when on-the-road?How do you like it, and does it work everywhere you travel?

Rand McNally GPS

So we pull into the campground at St John's and the GPS starts screaming like a banshee and fades to white. It won't turn off. It won't shut up. Had to hit the reset button. I expect anything of interest that was in there (like our gas and mileage...

Wi-fi antenna - omni vs. yagi

I'm looking at adding a booster/repeater system to our travel trailer, in the hopes of getting some better access to CG wifi. I understand that it probably won't be able to stream movies, etc. but I would like to be able to connect at all! Seems li...

memilanuk by Explorer II
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

tow vehicle

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28427088

HELP - Please - new to Satellite TV

For the past (more years than I care to remember) I have used the 'batwing' - when I could get a signal to 'enjoy' evening news and TV.Now I read the adverts about satellite TV, Internet access and more - even out in the boonies!!Where do I start?? I...

ccxnola by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper maps vs GPS

I read people stating constantly in these forums that they don't trust GPS and want to always verify with a paper map.Can those of you that believe that's true, please explain why you feel a paper map will be any more accurate than a GPS?I don't know...

strollin by Explorer
  • 69 replies
  • 0 likes

Give Kindle to Grandson w/Books On It

I'm thinking of giving my old kindle to my grandson and upgrading to the new paperwhite for myself. The old one is full of scifi books which we both like. When I activate my new paperwhite, will it erase all the books I have on the old kindle?

Is AnybodyThere?

Over the past several days I have repeatedly and at different times of the day reach one of CW's customer service numbers ( have tried them all) and only get a long-term irritating announcement "Thank you for continuing to hold.Message ___" followed ...

JackInAZ by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

online ordering is out of control

I ordered several items from camping world several weeks ago. I called today and they didn't even ship. Camping World put me in a very difficult situation right before our big trip. This company should be helping, not making things more difficult. I ...

Excellent customer service

Just want to relay my thanks for the great service I received from Erica at the Summerdale AL store this week. I needed a replacement awning fabric for my door awning and Erica contacted the company and ordered the fabric and will ship it to my home ...

Best Satellite System

Our Dutch Star has a roof mounted, in-motion satellite receiver. The previous owner used it with Direct TV. We never bothered to subscribe and try to use it as we were/are not TV fans to any great extent. The one time I did ask someone, I think at PP...

USMC46 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

OTA Experts Please Help

I have a outdoor antenna with a Winegard LNA-200 amp and preamp in a very fringe area. On a good day I get 3 weak UHF channels and 1 very strong VHF station. The VHF is so strong that antenna aim on that channel is not critical.The other day the VHF ...

az99 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes