RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Load calculation app

Just been using this to calculate load distribution and changed axle weights. For example before putting a carrier on a hitch with a scooter. You can then have an idea of the effect and what you need to change around. Just have your axle weights from...

Trouble with online order

I placed an online order on 6/11/15. It has not been shipped yet. Called the customer service line, and was told "warehouse has a shipping backlog". The rep also told me he would send an email to get my order shipped quicker and give me a $10 credit....

jamnw by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble With Order

Part of the order that I was told had not shipped yesterday, arrived today on my doorstep. I cancelled this order yesterday by phone (due to being told that the one item was back ordered and other items were not yet shipped after 8 days). Now we have...

matsmom by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Identify Computer Speed

I've had too many laptop computers, and mechanicaly speaking, this Dell is the worst of'm all, forcing me to replace it. But it is the fastest operating one of all I've had. So my question is, what #s do I look for to get a new one (but maybe used) w...

LastPass Hacked! Change Master Password Now!

And enable the recommended two-factor authentication immediately. See article Hack of cloud-based LastPass exposes hashed master passwords.I received the notification email this evening, though only have a test account with LastPass, and do not use i...

1492 by Moderator
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping World SLOW Shipping and hard to reach

I ordered a few supplies from Camping World 9 days ago, and my order still states "processing" with no tracking info. Been on hold for a super long time with customer service. Going camping soon and I am pretty sure we won't receive our order by the ...

matsmom by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

wifi at home and hacking?

Have been having issues with the networked PCs in our house recently. Started to get a message on one that said someone has been downloading The Simpsons and the latest (not released yet) Spongebob movie from bittorrent. Definitely wasn't one of us...

Free Upgrade to Window's 10?

Got an e-mail from Microsoft saying I can sign up for a free upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1.Anybody else got the e-mail? Are you signing up or are you waiting to see how it all shakes out?

what is happening

Marcus;We recently made a trip to our closest camping world to retool and restock our coach. To our dismay out of 12 items I needed they only had one, the shelves were bare. Why? Needless to say I put the one item back and just stopped and had a good...

jajefmly by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

AT&T can't throttle unlimited users anymore.

A sneaky practice by AT&T of throttling unlimited data users after they hit a certain limit has been struck down by the FCC. To make their point AT&T was fined one hundred million dollars.Woo hoo & congrats FCC.I presently have unlimited data with V...

rjsurfer by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

laptop sleeping question

I want to update my GPS maps. It usually takes such a long period of time I close the lid & it goes to sleep. Does this stop or just slow down the updating process? I really don't completely understand "sleeping". Even if I don't close the top it ev...