RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Ios 8.1 out today

Added Apple Pay, and fixed a bunch of reported problems.It fixed my IPads Safari browser problems. yeah!I hear 8.2 and 8.3 aren't far behind.

CELL PHONE SIGNAL BOOSTER? REALLY?

My cell carrier is spotty away from town. Are cell Phone signal boosters a real qorking option or fraud? If theywork what is the cost? I know you guys , and gals, will have the answer. You always do. Thanks much in advance

Oasisbob by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Shaw Direct 600 receiver

We haven't used our motorhome since last winter but just had the chance to go on a trip this last week so grabbed a Shaw Direct 600 receiver from the house and left. Our self aiming dish found Shaw OK but we found it necesary to reset the receiver ea...

Be careful on Java update

Yesterday I updated my Java and got some junk I didn't ask for. One was a driver updater and the other was an advertising malware.These two buggers kept socking me with advertisements and actually prevented me from accessing me email account. I got...

Gonzo42 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading to HD TV'S and new componants

I'm in the process of changing out the old TV's to HD flat LCD TV's. I have pulled out the 2004 Sony DVD/VHS player that is also the amplifier. My question is what to do about a new amplifier. I am looking at a Marantz NR1403 5.1 Slim line. Quest...

Golf_Guy by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Importance of Providing Cable TV

Dear Campers,I am getting very close to breaking ground on a new RV Campground in Austin, Texas.To that end, I have an important technology question and would greatly appreciate your guidance and feedback.How important is Cable TV at your pedestal?Th...

Malware or virus??

DW just accidentally downloaded a program under the name of SYSTWEAK which uses something called 'Regclean Pro' and PC Utilities Pro!! It is hell.Looks like malware and it refuses to be uninstalled. Please provide any assistance and advice as to ho...

Pacbrake up to $915 off

In you latest Savings Circular, on page 22, you have a Pacbrake for up to $915 off. What configuration has the $915 off. I tried several and am only seeing $100+ off the regular price.

Anyone else getting SSL errors?

This morning I started getting an SSL error message from Kaspersky on any website I visited. My sister who is visiting me tried to log in to her AOL account and was blocked. I didn't see the message, but it referred to the SSL issue and something abo...

Using Dish Tailgator cube

Nearing the end now of a second 5K+ trip using the Tailgator dish. Some observations. Fist, recently someone posted asking about coating the Tailgator with No-Wet to help rainfade with the Tailgator. I responded that rainfade is from a storm between ...

Walmart Straight Talk Phone Plan

I am trying to transition away from my outrageously high Verizon phone and data plan. If I go with one of Walmarts prepaid plans will I be able to use my Samsung Galaxy phone? I plan to use it as a hotspot (which it is capable of doing) for my co...

rtate by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard won't type

Is there a quick fix for keyboard not typing ? Its wife's Dell Desktop, and she's not happy, and when wife ain't happy,.....well, you know how it is,.....please help !