RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Praise for employee

I have had several opportunities to purchase products at the Avondale, AZ CW store. Recently we purchased a Splendide combo washer dryer. Sandy scheduled the installation for the $29 installation sale and saved us hundreds of dollars.Our first use o...

firedguy by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Which pay-as-you-go hotspot do you prefer

For years I've used a jailbroke iPhone or rooted Android Phone to take advantage of my unlimited AT&T data plan via tethering. We'll, AT&T has made it exponentially more difficult to root a Galaxy S4 Active, so I'm almost ready to cave and go legit ...

Stop Microsoft Auto Updates NOW!!

Do not allow the Microsoft auto updates for now on Win 7& 8 machines. If you received one in the last couple days and have not rebooted your computer I would advise against rebooting until you back everything up and see if you can roll back the upda...

Laptop Hinge Problem

The hinge on my MSI laptop has virtually seized up and is starting to pull the screen apart on one side every time I try to close it. Also causes the screen to flicker on/off whenever it gets moved. I tried a couple drops of 3 in 1 oil to see if th...

What's everyone using to remove mal ware?

I downloaded malware bytes but they only give you a 'trial' program that expires after a week or two. Does anyone know of any other free malware removal programs that do a good job? I have Kapersky installed but not sure if that does malware remova...

tmmar by Explorer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 likes

Something new going on with bookmarks

I bookmarked a motel and instead of the motel name it said home.:h I also bookmarked a fence company and it said about.:hAll of my other bookmarks say what they are.Verizon/yahoo and win 8.1. Is there any way to edit the bookmark name?

DKean by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

TV question

Just recently installed a Winegard SensarPro to help locate over-the-air stations in campgrounds. Probably a dumb question but that has not stopped me before. After the initial scan with the SensarPro, I then turn on the tv and scan also to program...

Printer stopped working

My Dell 924 printer stopped responding to my computer print request. So I put the printer CD in to try to reinstall it. I got a message that said that the spool wasn't running (or something like that). Being the great computer tech I am;) I tried to ...

DKean by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

1.Power inverter .. and .. 2. Wifi Extender - two questons

1) The only purpose I think I'd want an inverter for is to charge laptop/phones/Ipad. Don't use hair curlers or electric skillets, so .. IF my laptop charger says it uses 19.5v, 6.7amps, do you think a 300w inverter would be enough - or would this ...

ottor by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upside down photos on iPhone

The photos I post look fine on my computer, but some display upside down when viewed on my iPhone. Any idea why or how to prevent this?

Sky_Deck by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

World of Tanks?

I have no idea where it came from, but every night at about the same time my Internet Explorer opens up and "World of Tanks". I only have to shut IE down but I have no idea how to stop this. I almost never use IE as a browser. This is especially anno...

Dish RV Customer Service #?

I've just been through the wringer with Dish. Apparently I did not disconnect my service the proper way (even though I asked customer service how to do it), and they are trying to bill me for a period when I did not have service. Even though I said...

PC Cleaner

DO NOT INSTALL THIS PROGRAM. IT'S NOTHING BUT PR HYPE.Don't listen to the sales picth and what ever you do to not let them get into your computer!!!!!!!!!