cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World Customer Service

gatesy12
Explorer
Explorer
THANKS for your quick resolution of my problem. I would never had had to post if original inquiry had been handle with your efficiency. As a member since 1966 I have enjoyed many great savings on RV products and with people like you Brenda it means a lot to me.
11 REPLIES 11

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Ralph Cramden,

Thank you for providing the Gander Outdoor location. I will share your experience with the leadership team for review.

Have a good day.
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Hello Ralph Cramden,

Thank you for your time and post, I apologize for the experience you have had at the Gander Outdoors location you recently visited. Please provide the location and your contact number in a private message. I will look into this further with the leadership team.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Ella, no need for a PM as I made my decision and intend to stick to it, and walked into the store with low expectations to begin with. FWIW it was the location just outside of Johnstown PA near Galleria mall.

But thanks anyway for the offer.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Ralph Cramden,

Thank you for your time and post, I apologize for the experience you have had at the Gander Outdoors location you recently visited. Please provide the location and your contact number in a private message. I will look into this further with the leadership team.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
Terryallan wrote:
Bird Freak wrote:
Ralph Cramden wrote:
Busdriver wrote:
Didnโ€™t know they had customer service!

You beat me to it lol.
I didn't know you could say Camping World and customer service in the same sentence.:)

You can. But usually there a "Bad" in there

I recently stopped in a newly opened Gander Outdoors. Really nice actually. Sort of a combination Gander Mountain, Camping World, Overtons. They had a great selection and price on some softbaits I use a lot of. It was all good until the checkout line and the one girl working did her sales pitch for good sam club, and the people that bit into it then filled out the app while people in line stood and waited. After a good 10 minutes of that without another lane being opened I tossed the softbaits on the candy rack, and left never to return. Bad service is evidently a corporate creed.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bird Freak wrote:
Ralph Cramden wrote:
Busdriver wrote:

You beat me to it lol.
I didn't know you could say Camping World and customer service in the same sentence.:)

You can. But usually there a "Bad" in there
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ralph Cramden wrote:
Busdriver wrote:

You beat me to it lol.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Come on, guys. Give GS a chance to fix issues. General bashing isnโ€™t fair.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
Busdriver wrote:

You beat me to it lol.

Busdriver
Explorer II
Explorer II

Busdriver

2019 2500 Chevy Duramax , - 2017 Grand Design 303 RLS

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
gatesy12,

Thank you for the compliments and the update. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team