cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camping World Master Catalog where is it?

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe just me but I don’t understand why my mail box gets full of your ads I don’t need or want but when I go to your home page I can’t find your “master” catalog. Maybe I’m missing the link, but I’ve looked and looked.

We’re going to meet up with in-laws at a campground miles from any on-line service. One of reasons of going is to help niece pick stuff out they will need for their new to them trailer. I told them I download catalog and bring computer so we could discuss what they really need versus want. Sister in law was also going to see what her daughter might need or get charged up about and then start doing a little Christmas shopping.

I’m not a marketing pro or computer know it all, but a retired truck driver. IMO whoever talked Camping World into spending $$$ mailing out stuff versus having your Master Catalog available is either getting a kick back from post office or their “brother” was the consultant. I smell a rat!
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"
11 REPLIES 11

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Path1,

Thank you for getting back with me. Please note I have sent out a Master Catalog to your address. Thank you again for your time and reaching out in this matter.

Mark F
Marcus' Rapid Response Team
goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com
any plans to issue the 2014 Catalog in .pdf ?
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

path1
Explorer
Explorer
ford truck guy wrote:
Francesca Knowles wrote:
path1 wrote:
Francesca Knowles wrote:
:h

What online retail site do you know of that has a "Master Catalog" available for download?

I sure can't find one....

Exactly my point, Camping World used to have a large on-line PDF book with all their stuff in it. Can't find it anywhere on their homepage, maybe I'm missing the link? Maybe I have name wrong?

Hey! I found one for Camping World after all! 🙂
But it's for 2013... here's the link

That IS SWEET !! I like it !! I particularly like the page turning sound it makes when I turn the page !:B

Thank You both.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Path1,

Thank you for getting back with me. Please note I have sent out a Master Catalog to your address. Thank you again for your time and reaching out in this matter.

Mark F

Francesca Knowles wrote:
path1 wrote:
Francesca Knowles wrote:

What online retail site do you know of that has a "Master Catalog" available for download?

Exactly my point, Camping World used to have a large on-line PDF book with all their stuff in it. Can't find it anywhere on their homepage, maybe I'm missing the link? Maybe I have name wrong?

That IS SWEET !! I like it !! I particularly like the page turning sound it makes when I turn the page !:B
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Francesca Knowles wrote:
path1 wrote:
Francesca Knowles wrote:

SWEET! I'd vote for a .pdf like this also. Might abandon the paper version too.
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
path1 wrote:
Francesca Knowles wrote:

" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

If I am looking for something , I just go to Camping World.COM

As close to an online catalog that you will get... type in anything your looking for... NOW - - If you looking for the old style paper book so you can mark each page and circle the things you want -(like we were kids at Christmas) I received one in the mail a month or so ago . .
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
path1,

Thank you for your time and email. I do apologize the Master Catalog is not available as a downloadable PDF. If you would like please send me a PM with your address I would be happy to mail you a Master Catalog.

Mark F

Sent PM couple seconds ago.

Question, is my memory wrong? Didn't you used to have on-line book available? My inquiring mind or lack there of would like to know.

Thanks
Pat

path1
Explorer
Explorer
Francesca Knowles wrote:

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
path1,

Thank you for your time and email. I do apologize the Master Catalog is not available as a downloadable PDF. If you would like please send me a PM with your address I would be happy to mail you a Master Catalog.

Mark F

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer

" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien