cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ellipsis 8

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
So this weekend I bought a new tablet that runs on the Android system. I want to be able to print things so I downloaded the print driver. I can print a test print but when I want to print something like my bank statement I cannot get a print Icon. On a lap top there is a tool bar with print under file but I cannot find out how to do that. My head hurts from googling ways to do it......Any thoughts??
4 REPLIES 4

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
strollin wrote:
Printing from an Android device is not a straightforward procedure. Have you checked in Google Play to see if your printer manufacturer has a printer app for your printer? That's the easiest way to print but even then, you don't print from within your banking app, you usually have to print from within the printer app.

There's also something called Google Cloud print which allows you to setup a special email account where you email whatever you wish to print which then gets downloaded to your Windows computer and printed from there.

As I stated I can print a test print from all three print apps but can print from no where else.......Maybe I have to save things to printable document some where.....

strollin
Explorer
Explorer
Printing from an Android device is not a straightforward procedure. Have you checked in Google Play to see if your printer manufacturer has a printer app for your printer? That's the easiest way to print but even then, you don't print from within your banking app, you usually have to print from within the printer app.

There's also something called Google Cloud print which allows you to setup a special email account where you email whatever you wish to print which then gets downloaded to your Windows computer and printed from there.
Me, her, 2 boys & 2 girls
'05 Chevy 2500HD LT 4x4, D/A
Reese Dual Cam HP
'04 Wilderness Advantage 290FLS
Twin Honda 2000s

"I'd rather wear out than rust out!"

See our pics here

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
Gonzo42 wrote:
I also have a new Elipsis 8. I have not tried printing yet. I can't find how to organize my bookmarks in the chrome browser.

However, I tried to send pictures from my desktop and I could only send one at a time. Then I discovered that I can copy them directly using a cable.

On my old galaxy tab I could put my finger on an app and move it but with the Elipsis 8 I have not figured out how to move them around.....as both run on Android there must be a way to organize??

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer
I also have a new Elipsis 8. I have not tried printing yet. I can't find how to organize my bookmarks in the chrome browser.

However, I tried to send pictures from my desktop and I could only send one at a time. Then I discovered that I can copy them directly using a cable.
MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.