cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good Sam Trip Planner

bwodom
Explorer
Explorer
I use the GSTP because it downloads to my Good Sam GPS. Does a good job, but recently used it to do a few versions of a trip west. Now I would like to rename those files for better clarification. (For instance, they are now named Trip 1, Trip 2, etc. I want to rename as Winter route, Summer route, or something similar. How do I do this? I really would prefer not to download them all in order to name them, but web site seems to limit ability to make any edits.

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
bwodom wrote:
I use the GSTP because it downloads to my Good Sam GPS. Does a good job, but recently used it to do a few versions of a trip west. Now I would like to rename those files for better clarification. (For instance, they are now named Trip 1, Trip 2, etc. I want to rename as Winter route, Summer route, or something similar. How do I do this? I really would prefer not to download them all in order to name them, but web site seems to limit ability to make any edits.

Thanks!

Edits are staight forward.

To change the name of a trip look at the upper right corner of the Trip you want to edit and you will see trip info with a Trip Settings wheel. Click on that wheel andmake your chnges.

Safe travels....
Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)
36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel