cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Quicken 2012 Sunsets on 4/30/15

sherlock62
Explorer
Explorer
For those using Quicken 2012, read here. No online services with Quicken 2012 after 4/30/15.
16 REPLIES 16

hitchup
Explorer
Explorer
I upgraded last year when I bought a new laptop. 2014 gives me a cloud back-up system, but I'm not as happy with some other features. I always manually reconcile or add things. It's basically a very large check register for me. Having things dating back to 1996 is kind of nice to see how much we used to make or spend.

Plus, I like to preplan budgets, funding retirement, etc. Not sure any other program would allow me to do that.

My son tried to get me to use MSN Money, but like MS Streets and Trips, MS has discontinued it, too.
2014 DRV Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3....our custom home
2014 Ford F450 KR CC 4x4......his office
2015 Lance 1172 TC.....mobile Motel FOR SALE
Working Fulltimers since 3/2005

"Shoot for the Moon! Even if you miss it, you will land among the Stars."

CloudDriver
Explorer
Explorer
I have been using Quicken to keep track of our family finances since sometime in the 90's. Lately I've been trying to get away from services that work just fine but become obsoleted by the vendor changing something that makes them less useful.

I have been successful in replacing my Quicken 2013 with a free program KMyMoney. Beginning last August I entered all transactions into both Quicken and KMyMoney to see whether the new program would meet my needs. It took a month or so to get everything set up and as of March 1st I have stopped using Quicken.
2003 Winnebago Minnie 24F - Ford E-450๐Ÿ™‚