cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recreation.gov and FireFox problem

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
When I open www.recreation.gov with Firefox the page splits with the header in the middle of the screen. . . . :M . . . . All works well with Chrome, but I prefer Firefox over Chrome. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
6 REPLIES 6

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
1. I uninstalled FF and download from the web. Same problem.

2. I uninstalled FF and removed the FF folder on the C: drive. Reinstalled. Noticed a note at the bottom if I wanted the "new look" of FF. Answer yes. All is working correctly now.. . . . ๐Ÿ™‚
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

sherlock62
Explorer
Explorer
TenOC wrote:
DutchmenSport wrote:
I just tried Firefox. No problems at all for me. Try deleting all your cookies and cashe in Firefox. I bet it goes away and behaves correct.

Still the problem after deleting cookies and cashe
Win 7 Ultra 64 Firefox 51.0.1

Uninstall your 64 bit version of FF and then install and try the 32 bit version of FF.

dahkota
Explorer
Explorer
No problem with Windows 8.1 and Firefox 50.1.0
2015 Jeep Willys Wrangler
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 33C
States camped: all but Hawaii
more than 1700 days on the road

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
DutchmenSport wrote:
I just tried Firefox. No problems at all for me. Try deleting all your cookies and cashe in Firefox. I bet it goes away and behaves correct.

Still the problem after deleting cookies and cashe
Win 7 Ultra 64 Firefox 51.0.1

Travel Photos

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer

scrubjaysnest
Explorer
Explorer
Works normally for us. Header at the top with search below that. Never seen what your encountering with FireFox.
Axis 24.1 class A 500watts solar TS-45CC Trimetric
Very noisy generator :M
2016 Wrangler JK dinghy
โ€œThey who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.โ€ Benjamin Franklin