cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Samson S4 issues

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Samsung S4 and lately 2 things have occurred and am not sure why.First. I orginally had only my phone contacts listed under my contact.For a reason I don't understand,I now have a ll my Facebook friends under contacts. The next problem is about the same time,I stopped receiving voicemails.My carrier is Sprint.
2 REPLIES 2

fpresto
Explorer
Explorer
Open your contact list, touch the button on the bottom left of your phone and it will open a page where you can tell it to import/export, contacts to display, help, etc.
USN Retired
2016 Tiffin Allegro 32 SA

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
I have the Samsung Galaxy S5 and this happens too. This can't be changed, as far as I know, the system thinks it's being helpful by adding your contacts from all your installed apps to your phone contacts list. I haven't hunted in the applications to see if it can be changed or not.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton