cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2018 StarCraft GPS

Tideman1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have an issue with the furnace on my camper and I wanted to see if anyone had an electrical diagram for a 2018 StarCraft GPS before I start tracing wires? We camped in the warmer months this year and didnโ€™t use the furnace. I checked it this week to make sure everything was operational and found it wasnโ€™t. It has a 12v Dometic furnace with two thermostat wires and a yellow/white wire and a white wire. The yellow and white are the 12v wires but there is no voltage at these two wires. They connect to the red and black wires from the furnace. Iโ€™m plugged into my house power and everything else in the camper is working. Where does the white and yellow/white wires come from. I need to determine why I donโ€™t have 12v here?
4 REPLIES 4

Tideman1
Explorer II
Explorer II
I solved my problem this afternoon after contacting a tech where I purchased the camper. I opened the service panel on the outside of the camper behind the refrigerator and found the white wire had come out of the terminal. The 12v have been restored and the furnace is back in operation.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Tideman1 wrote:
Wa8yxm
I was able to pull up both the installation and owners manuals but they donโ€™t provide what Iโ€™m needing. Iโ€™ve lost the 12v supply to the furnace and Iโ€™m trying to figure out where StarCraft feeds the 12v to the furnace from. I open the access panel under the shower pan and traced the white and yellow wires thru the floor but I donโ€™t know where they go without pulling the fiber board and insulation from under the camper. I guess what Iโ€™m looking for is a wiring diagram for the StarCraft GPS.

Such diagrams rarely exist for the consumer. You'll have to contact Starcraft. Or join a Starcraft Owners forum.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Tideman1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wa8yxm
I was able to pull up both the installation and owners manuals but they donโ€™t provide what Iโ€™m needing. Iโ€™ve lost the 12v supply to the furnace and Iโ€™m trying to figure out where StarCraft feeds the 12v to the furnace from. I open the access panel under the shower pan and traced the white and yellow wires thru the floor but I donโ€™t know where they go without pulling the fiber board and insulation from under the camper. I guess what Iโ€™m looking for is a wiring diagram for the StarCraft GPS.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Furnace control (Thermostat) wires are normally BLUE.. both of them.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO DEFINED STANDARD so other colors are possible.

Look up the furnace make and model (it's on a tag likely in the "Outside" compartment and google make model manual
(Replace make and model with the tag info)

Download it and there should he a diagram It will tell you where to look.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times