cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2 to 1 tail light conversion module

GlennLever
Explorer
Explorer
I currently have a MME 5 amp Powered tail light conversion module.

It worked fine until I put LED tail lights on the trailer.

Now the left and right turn signals work, the marker lights work, but the emergency flashers do not.

I currently have the conversion box attached to a terminal box that contains all the connections for the trailer plug on the Motor Home.

I need a GOOD quality conversion module that works with LED (low current draw)

I would like the same style, vehicle wires on one side and trailer wires on the other, well labeled and flat
5 REPLIES 5

ChooChooMan74
Explorer
Explorer
GlennLever wrote:
ChooChooMan74 wrote:
Unfortunately, they must have changed it since I got mine (Notice in the description, it says "upgraded") Mine looks like this

That is more what I am looking for. Manufacturer? Does it state it is good for LED lights?
That is the old version of the link that I provided above. They changed the design. The old number is tow ready 119190 and the new one is 119191
Great American Anti-Towing Conspiracy
2015 Ram Truck 1500 Ecodiesel Tuned By Green Diesel
2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Tuned By Green Diesel (Retired to Daily Driver)
2015 Rockwood Roo 183
Stop on by and read my Camping Blogs
Nights Camped in 2015 - 19 and Winterized

GlennLever
Explorer
Explorer
ChooChooMan74 wrote:
Unfortunately, they must have changed it since I got mine (Notice in the description, it says "upgraded") Mine looks like this

That is more what I am looking for. Manufacturer? Does it state it is good for LED lights?

ChooChooMan74
Explorer
Explorer

2015 Rockwood Roo 183

GlennLever
Explorer
Explorer
ChooChooMan74 wrote:
I use this from eTrailer. I used it in 2 vehicles that had amber turns. I installed this after installing LEDs in my first vehicle, that totally messed up everything with another converter in place (probably what you're going through). Then, when I got my 2nd vehicle, I put LEDs in it right away, and got this coverter again for the trailer. You can see my review on it, too, on etrailer.com (Matt M).

http://www.etrailer.com/Wiring/Tow-Ready/119190KIT.html

Wow, $74.00.

I just need the module and would like the wires for the trailer and Motor Home split.

Not in this configuration.

ChooChooMan74
Explorer
Explorer
I use this from eTrailer. I used it in 2 vehicles that had amber turns. I installed this after installing LEDs in my first vehicle, that totally messed up everything with another converter in place (probably what you're going through). Then, when I got my 2nd vehicle, I put LEDs in it right away, and got this coverter again for the trailer. You can see my review on it, too, on etrailer.com (Matt M).

http://www.etrailer.com/Wiring/Tow-Ready/119190KIT.html
2015 Rockwood Roo 183