cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2014 Honda CR-V LX (anyone had any problems??)

Gary_
Explorer II
Explorer II
Am looking at this vehicle and just wondering if anyone has had any problems with it. Thank you for your responses. Gary
6 REPLIES 6

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
We had a 2005 CRV and liked it. Great tow vehicle...we sold and got a SRX for more comfort!
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992

Gary_
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would like to thank everyone for their responses. Appreciate it. Gary

lap527
Explorer
Explorer
Love our CRV! We have had our car for little over a year, great gas mileage. Only problem so far has been a flat tire, ran over a screw driver in the road (disclaimer...I wasn't driving) LOL!
2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 / 2013 Livin Lite 10.0 TC /Torklift talons, fastguns, stableloads, superhitch, and truss/ towing a
14'V Nose Trailer when needed.

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
We have the 2014 CR-V EX AWD and use it as a tow'd (BlueOx baseplate and tow bar). It's worked out well so far.

The LX has 16" steel wheels and the EX has 17" aluminum ones, I think.

Sunroof, foglights, passenger armrest and a few other differences between the two models.
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!

want-a-be
Explorer
Explorer
We use to have a 2009, now we have a 2014! Great cars. If you are planning on doing the wiring for the lights your self PM if you need any help.
Good Luck

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
Two Elements (same drive train) and one CRV (2009) for about 240K miles only one problem; one bad TPMS sensor and I think the tire tech damaged it.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.