cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

785B Key/lock replacement

gunterm
Explorer
Explorer
My new motorhome has a broken lock on one of the hatches. Since I don't trust the kind of element around my neighborhood at night when parking it in the driveway I'd like to fix it.

However for the life of me I cannot find any information on this lock/key combo other than to purchase new 785B keys. I want just one key to open all the hatches so I hate to have to buy all new locks for each storage area. Is there somewhere to buy a pre-keyed 785B lock that I missed?
5 REPLIES 5

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Fleetwood and Sullivan.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

gunterm
Explorer
Explorer
I didn't even think to check with Fleetwood, their parts website linked gave me this:

https://rvparts.argrv.com/e2wItemMain.aspx?parentId=857600

Can I assume that all the cam locks on the outside hatches are the same sizes and angles? I'll need to pop out there and look.

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
785b is the key code. You can probably order the exact replacement either from Fleetwood or Sullivan's RV. You need your FIN. It's on a sticker somewhere.

PPLis pretty good too.

You might get lucky on eBay.

One theory is a locked bay pried open with a crow bar will cost more to fix that what's inside.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

wing_zealot
Explorer
Explorer
Is there a brand name or initials on the key or lock? I've never heard of a 785B key.

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Go to a real lock smith. Take all of your locks and have them rekeyed.