cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Adco Cover

weaselz
Explorer
Explorer
Purchased an Adco cover for my TT last Nov. The cover was on the RV for a few months this past winter when i noticed the zippers were coming apart. First one, then the others started to come apart and not zipping up. I called adco, and the cs rep walked me through trying to fix it. Claimed it happens all the time. But to no avail, they still would seperate. He explained I have a one time replacement warranty, for $35 shipping I can get the same cover. (which cost me $400+) I asked if it would have the same zipperes, he said yes. But i could upgrade to a better cover for an additional $600+ with a warranty or $800+ a better warranty. I said it doesn't sound to me like its a better cover, just a better more expensive warranty. I guess I'm stuck with the junky zippers for now. Adco Products..buyer beware.
5 REPLIES 5

Padlin
Explorer
Explorer
ScottG wrote:
They must have changed something since I bought mine 10 years ago. My zippers are still in perfect condition.
What a shame.

I got 7 years out of my 1st Adco cover, got less then 2 out of the 2nd. They did make changes a few years back, the type I had originally is no longer an option. Like many things, I suspect maximizing profit has replaced any concern for quality.
Happy Motoring
Bob & Deb

W Ma.
12 F150 HD SCAB EcoBoost LB 4x4
14 Escape 5.0 TA

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
Dick_B wrote:
I use a Sunshield tarp; no zippers.

Where did you get the sunshield tarp?
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
I guess that answered my question about ADCO covers;
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
I use a Sunshield tarp; no zippers.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
They must have changed something since I bought mine 10 years ago. My zippers are still in perfect condition.
What a shame.