cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Assistant Manager Couple Wanted

Butterfieldmana
Explorer
Explorer
Butterfield RV Resort in Benson Az is looking for 1 couple with a strong work ethic to train as assistant managers. A min 2 yr commitment required. Prior experience in management is a plus. You must meet the following requirements:

For Her:
Min 1 yr experience with Campground Master or similar.
Familiar with campground office procedures.
Ability to multitask.
Strong guest relations skills.
Able to help train seasonal staffing.
Well versed with Microsoft Excel.

For Him:
Competent in electric and plumbing repair.
Mechanically inclined.
Ability to manage people.
Strong guest relations skills.
Physically fit.
Ability to lift at least 40lbs.
An eye for detail.
Willingness to learn new skills.
Ability to learn to care for commercial pool.
Must be experienced with Windows computers, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint.
Networking & WiFi experience preferred.

While all of these may not be daily duties, we need folks that can perform as well as lead others in these tasks.

HOURS
In winter, we work 3 days on and 3 days off. The park operates daily from 8am to 6pm.
In summer, we work 2 days on and 4 days off and the hours are 8am to noon and 2pm to 6pm, with a two hour lunch break.
He will be expected to be available to outside staff for guidance, overseeing or the leading of particular projects and guest relations.

She will be responsible for oversight of office personnel & procedures, as well as report. She will also work in the camp store 11am โ€“ 4pm during winter season.

Both will assist in the training of new staff in their various positions. YOU WILL NOT WORK A 10 HOUR DAY. As staff becomes more familiar with their jobs, your duties will turn more towards supervisory.

COMPENSATION
Position pays $500/month. In addition, we supply a full hook-up site with 20, 30, and 50 amp service. Also free: electric, propane, laundry, cable TV, WiFi, as well as a camp store discount.

Send resume, references & CURRENT pictures of yourselves & rig to butterfieldmanager@yahoo.com

www.butterfieldrvresort.com
7 REPLIES 7

square_dancers
Explorer
Explorer
Altern,

I would tend to agree with your post, but you will find that Dianne does tend to trip the trigger pretty quickly rather than referee a continual "he said, she said" debate.
Bill-Edna
The Boys-Beau & Jacques

:C2008 F450 DRW 6.4 Diesel SDCC
:C2008 Fuzion 373 39' Toyhauler

Keep the Shiney Side Up
Dull Side Down
Don't Smoke The Tires
Stop and smell all the roses as you travel this Great Country.

DianneOK
Explorer
Explorer
Alright, that's enough...if you don't like it, just move on......
Dianne (and Terry) (Fulltimed for 9 years)
Donnelly, ID
HAM WB6N (Terry)
2012 Ford F350, diesel, 4x4 SRW, crew cab, longbed
2009 Lance 971 Truck Camper, loaded

Life Member Good Sam
Geocache..."RVcachers"
RV net Blog

[COLOR=]Camping, nature's way to feed the mosquitoes

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wow! This is a really nice RV park but, I can't imagine why anybody would want to work for such low pay. Looks like they need to re-figure this whole post.

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

CREATO
Explorer
Explorer
Seems to be about 8 hours a day per person so about 15 days a month is 120 hours x 2 people about 240 hours a month. A.z. Minimum wage is $7.80 per hour equating to roughly $1872.00 per month or $936 per person before taxes. Every bodies tax situation is differant but you can figure it out at a 25% tax libility you would keep about $1400 dollars a month verses 500 a month less taxes can you rent a place all inclusive for $ 900 a month. I have looked at this work camping and in my opinion I feel if and when we start full timing we will go with paying jobs. If it works for you and are happy with it grab it.
I dont rent out space in my brain

Mr__Camper
Explorer
Explorer
Escargot wrote:
Oh, dang! We are exactly the opposite! He's the office guy, while I'm best at the mechanical (plumbing, electric, mechanical, and carpentry.)

oh well...

Same here with us. I thought sexual sterotypes were dead and buried until I saw they were from Arizona. Did I mention I'm part Native American?
Mr. Camper
Mrs. Camper
Fuzzy Kids = Tipper(RIP), PoLar(RIP), Ginger, Pasha
2013 Open Range Light; 274ORLS
2004 Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel
Retired and love spending the kid's inheritance

Altern
Explorer
Explorer
Is that 500.00 per mo for each "position"?
Or, did you mean 500 for both husband & wife?

Escargot
Explorer
Explorer
Oh, dang! We are exactly the opposite! He's the office guy, while I'm best at the mechanical (plumbing, electric, mechanical, and carpentry.)

oh well...
2006 Pleasure Way Plateau TS, MB Sprinter