cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Automatic bed over drivers seat

Dennis12
Explorer
Explorer
Have had issues in the past to where I had to reset the control box on my bed over the drivers seat.Went to NY salmon fishing with a friend. Hit the button for the bed to come down. (Everything worked fine) In the morning when we got up to go fishing I hit the switch up on the switch and had nothing. Tried resetting the control box as in the past and got nothing. Remember the bed is down, cant drive the coach. Tried unpluging the box to release the bed so that i could manually put it up. No good.Had to tear the complete bed apart and when it was loose enough I tied it up so that i could drive the coach. Any sdugestions
Dennis Hoppert
4 REPLIES 4

MR_MAC
Explorer
Explorer
Bed won't come down while driving, It has two pin locks you push in to lock it in place. It won't come down even if you try with the pwr. button, did it once y mistake.
ROBERT L MC INTYRE

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
did you double check the e brake to make sure it was engaged

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! I suppose I've been living in a cave or something. I've never heard of an electric bed over the drivers seat. Actually, that's just plum scary! Electronics (anything) is doomed to failure eventually. Someday, IT will fail. What would happen if failure occurred while you were driving and the bed came came down. Wow! That's just plum scary!

My suggestion? Now that it's broken, just keep it broken and raise and lower it manually and tie the sucker up so it won't accidentally come down while driving. Just my 2 cents and initial thoughts!

MrWizard
Coach model?
Bed model?
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s