RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Pharr's RV

We are planning to purchase our retirement 5th wheel and retire our Sunnybrook soon. Pharr's RV in Lubbock seems like a decent place. Has anyone had any experience with them?ThanksBruce

Hazema by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How long am I?

I have a truck camper- 25 feet from grille to back steps on the camper. Behind it I tow a 14 foot trailer. With the space for the hitch I am running over 40 feet total length. Does that mean I can only reserve campsites that accommodate 40' campers, ...

Jgwoods by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

expensive tires and batteries

Well i knew this year that i was going to have to replace the tires and 2 batteries on our 05 Trail Lite Batam 23ft. hybrid. The problem is i had no ideal how expensive it was going to be. :SIt started out innocently enough 2 weeks ago tomorrow. The ...

dspencer by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Need advice on Tow Bar

Hey everyone, I'm getting my Coach ready for vacation and I'm getting setup to tow 4 down. I have a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and I have a 2012 Sunseeker 3010 w the 7500 lb hitch.A good friend of mine has an American Coach and he's had it for 10 years...

MikeRP by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Pound of Butter in my heat ducts! Oh Nooooooooo!!

Sigh! Here we go again with another story in the adventures of Bob!Saturday night I left the coast of BC to head to Alberta to work. I was late getting away - left at 9PM. 2 AM I pull into Salmon Arm and Wallydocked overnight there. Got into Calgary ...

Oh my gosh! It felt so good!

I have an appointment with my Outback dealer for a warranty repair this Monday morning (Feb 3). Because the weather is so nasty in Indiana still, I used the opportunity today to go ahead and hitch up the trailer while it is not freezing cold, even th...

Best Vacuum Cleaner Ever

We have a small travel trailer with just a couple of scatter rugs. But we also have one black dog and a white dog who both shed like crazy. In an effort to go small and light, I foolishly thought a small shop vac was all I needed for a couple months...

Help with an turn signal (not working) issue.

I had a Fleetwood Westlake pop up camper for 6 years.I tow with an 06 Ford Escape. I have the Bargman connector. From the beginning I had an issue with the turn signal. My turn signals,both right and left, would "freeze" up and not flash if I first d...

handspun for sale?

It will be some years down the road before I can afford to get my rv and begin fulltiming. When I do my wheel comes with me.I specialize in exotic fibers and hope I could make some money with my skill.My question, how open are campgrounds to someone ...

how to clean mold from Velcro

Nothing came up on a forum-wide search and I am unsure if this is the correct place to post, so I am asking how do you clean mold from Velcro. We live in the Pacific Northwest and have a pop up TC. There are velcro fasteners for the flaps that serve...

clikrf8 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

At what point do you step in and offer help?

A nice nearly new Newmar was backing into a space just across from me. He and the wife have wireless mikes and earphones so there is a lot of communication between them both by voice and by arm movements (and the slamming of the tranny into reverse...

hershey by Explorer
  • 91 replies
  • 0 likes