RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to meet RV buddies?

My parents are in the process of buying their first RV (excluding the pop up we had for about 4 years when I was a kid). It will be a Class C. My mom in particular would really like to find some friends to go camping with. Where do your RV buddies...

2nd Plug installed in Cab for Fithwheel

Hello everyone.I recently purschased a Fifthwheel from Lazy Days in Tampa Florida. They installed the extra Power Cord in the cab of the truck for the fithwheel. When I hook it up all the lights work on it. The only things isn't working is the built...

losmt21 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

GROCERY-STORK.COM

Anyone ever purchase anything online from grocery-stork.com?They have some groceries online that other companies stopped making years ago...in our case we have been trying to find Dawn Wash N Toss...

Wine

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27263505

How far can you comfortably tow in a day?

We are relatively new to the RV life style. We have a 28ft trailer and while we've towed it a couple of hundred miles on weekend trips we haven't travelled any long days. Next month we plan to tow it about 1100 miles south to Florida along I75. By...

wayfun by Explorer
  • 76 replies
  • 0 likes

what I miss

what do I miss? I came across a video on U tube this morning. It was no other than Stu showing us how to fix a leaking TT window. I miss Stu and his show. Some times I disagreed with him, like the nudist show, but all in all it was a very good show...

old_guy by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends on RV.net

Recently stranded out of town 4 hrs from home with a major issue, as in a failed transmission. Fortunately I was able to connect with a fellow RV.net member that lived in the area that could steer me to a reputable shop in town. What I value about ...

BurbMan by Explorer II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Space saving ideas

New to the forum and thought I would share. Hubby and I own a 19' Hardside Trailight with the beds that pop out. We have had it for 10 years. We get out at least once a month on the weekends with friends. We winter camp it's fun to watch them plow ou...

micheleh by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bedslide Anyone?

I just installed a bed slide on my Ram 1500. I have my "on the road gear" packed and ready for our getaway to Arizona this winter. Well, now, I suppose that it isn't a mod, technically speaking, but I thought I would post the change here and see if...

Pelonis HC-0130 Owner Manual

If anyone has a digital or hard copy of the owner manual for this space heater, please contact me. I bought a used one at the DAV store, and I can't quite figure out how to program it. The manufacturer no longer supports this heater, and I cannot f...

screiver by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes