RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2019 Heartland NorthTrail Dual AC Units v Upgrade to 15k

We just purchased our 2019 Heartland North Trail Caliber 27RBDS TT. From past experience with varying sizes of TTs and High Heat & Humidity in the upper Midwest, I asked about our options at the time of purchasing the TT for Upgrading our Cooling Ab...

RV-Dump parking sloping the wrong way

Having just returned from a 4-week trip, once again we found that most RV dumps have the same problem: the area where you park your RV does not slope the right way to provide a complete dump. Have you had that experience?

Installing base plates in a 2006 Grand Vitara

I think I mentioned earlier that my 1995 Suzuki Sidekick met it’s demise. Two pistons at the top of their respective cylinders. Thought about a used engine for $1400 plus labor to change out or looking for another towed. There were several other t...

progressive industries ems-pt30x E3 error code

Pretty new to the RV world and my progressive industries ems-pt30x has been gibving an E3 error code at the last couple of parks. Can these four parks all be wired wrong? And they are in 3 different states. Any suggestions? And no I don't have a volt...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping or Glamping?

If you use your own equipment, and not “renting”, but reside in a nice, self-contained unit.....is it camping or glamping? After listening to my wife read about “glamping”.....I discovered that we may have been “glamping” since the ‘60’s! What s...

memtb by Explorer
  • 73 replies
  • 0 likes

TPMS

Monday , returning from a delivery from Fitzgerald Ga to Theodore Alabama .Pulled into rest area on I-10 at Fl, Al line , I saw a new $65,000 Ford with a 36/38 foot 5ver . As I walked to the little boys room I noticed that he had a low tire on the...

Rear Camera Intercom

Pretty much all the old "picture tube" display rear RV cameras had a microphone on the camera so you could hear your rear spotter giving directions (usually all you need is to hear them, they don't need your input). Was much more convenient than havi...

New Tires For A Brand New Trailer

So as someone that has yet to own a travel trailer I have been watching YouTube and a couple of the videos are recomending getting new tires or upgraded tires when you buy a new or used RV. I plan to buy a new Della Terra. How do I know if the tire...

Abbadox by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery & Electricity Question

I have a small Coachmen Apex Nano 193BHS trailer that I have only used one time. Last weekend, my son took it to our little farm and set it up by the pond about 315 feet from the electrical outlet and breaker. He plugged it into the electrical outle...

jrski by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New Tires for Tow Vehicle

Hey Guys,Looking replace the stock tires on my 2014 Expedition EL XLT. The stock tires are P275/65 R18. I tow a 26 foot camper, with most of my towing within a few hundred miles. I live in upstate NY so we deal with snow and ice. Next summer we plan ...

Deano_1 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Vent Stack Covers

This has probably been covered before, but since it was such a common search term it quickly became a daunting task so here I am.We bought our first camper last winter and after it's first trip out, I am now missing 2 of my 3 vent stack caps. I was ...

need title

anyone know how to get title I can't find for my RV? can i go to Motor Vehicles?