cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bought presents for the TC

campn4walleye
Explorer
Explorer
We just made our first trip to the Madison, WI Camping World. Yes the talked us into joining. Luckily the savings on our purchases paid for our membership.

The only reason we did it was because they promised they don't sell our info and we won't get junk mail.

Anyway, we got a very nice lightweight under awning carpet, a collapsible dish drainer and an RV antifreeze pump.

We haven't been to a CW in years and I still find it fun.

I love buying presents for the TC! I can pretend that camping season is near.

It's -15 with a wind chill of -21 and we have 2 feet of snow.
2011 Adventurer 910FBS truck camper,Torklift tie downs,Fastguns & Wobbl-stopprs
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW 6.7L CTD,4x4,LB,CC,auto,3.73 axle,General 17" on/off rd
2008 Lund 1825 Explorer Sport,115 Merc,9.9 kicker,Torklift Super Hitch,42" Supertruss
USAF ret E-9&E-7
6 REPLIES 6

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
Like Good Sam is the only company that sends junk mail. If I didn't get junk mail from many places, I wouldn't get any mail at all. Never got one piece of junk mail yet that didn't have a return address on it. They go right thru the shedder without being opened. Don't even have to stand up. The shredder is attached to the garbage can next to me.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

campn4walleye
Explorer
Explorer
I was afraid of that. This is a test of sorts. If it gets too bad, they'll lose my business.
2011 Adventurer 910FBS truck camper,Torklift tie downs,Fastguns & Wobbl-stopprs
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW 6.7L CTD,4x4,LB,CC,auto,3.73 axle,General 17" on/off rd
2008 Lund 1825 Explorer Sport,115 Merc,9.9 kicker,Torklift Super Hitch,42" Supertruss
USAF ret E-9&E-7

Dave_and_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
They don't need to sell your info.They will bombard your mail box with enough reading material on every insurance,tow and rv insurance,to vehicle insurance and health insurance you can ever hope to see.We get mail from good sam's at least three days a week.Prices could be 25% cheaper on all their stuff if they would cut out all the mass mailings they do.
2011 Ram 3500 Dually Mega Cab
2016 Chaparral 370FL

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
rjxj wrote:
Promises
We wont share your info
The check is in the mail
I wont...... Geez I cant remember the rest of the third one.

:: laughing ::

You can't get pregnant in a hot tub!
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

Lilrhody
Explorer
Explorer
We made our first visit to CW this week too - bought a really comfy camping chair with foot stool for me, a clip on cup holder for my chair and a bike cover. All on sale and lower priced than we'd seen elsewhere.

I too love gifts for the travel trailer.

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
Promises
We wont share your info
The check is in the mail
I wont...... Geez I cant remember the rest of the third one.