cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Current Temps in or about "Q"

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
It's been verrry cool here in the foothills near Pasadena and DW wanted me to ask if it's been cooler than usual down there. We will be there in 13 days God Willing and Winnie keeps moving.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II
10 REPLIES 10

sandpaper600
Explorer
Explorer
We're here in the Q now and, yes, it's colder than usual this year. Well, maybe it's not colder than usual, just usually not this cold this early. I'm hoping this is early winter and it'll get back to 70's quicker this year.

Beentherefixedt
Explorer
Explorer
Normally I am one that would try to answer any question posed but in this case I agree the OP should just google "Quartzsite weather" He/she would have gotten an answer in seconds.

More efficient for the OP and takes less bandwith.

blt2ski
Isn't "Q" the dude that shows up on star trek next generation causing issues with the crew? Not heard how cold he truly is....
Nice sunny mid 40f day in central Puget Sound region, or south salish sea area! Nice enough to golf, go boating, drive to cascades and go snow skiing, snow shoeing......
Marty
92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
2014 Chevy 1500 Dual cab 4x4
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We are over by Phoenix which should be warmer than Q == it's darn cold!

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dear Mr. Bishop....no one cuts you any slack here, no matter.

Anyways...since you asked, I decided to have a look at the 10 day forecast since I may be joining you in "Q". Have reservations at a Campground, just not quite sure I'm going...too many projects to finish on the MH.

So starting today, Sunday 58/39, 51/30, 49/25, 51/33, 55/38, 60/43, 62/47, 61/45, 59/44 and finally 60/45. In the mix are a couple of cloudy days and possible rain. Of course I'm sure you were probably looking for first hand info....sorry.

Have Fun in "Q"....don't forget Silly Al's Pizza!!!
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Any weather site knows that.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
BarabooBob wrote:
What is "Q"?

I believe the OP was referring to Quartzite AZ
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
What is "Q"?
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not completely happy with The Weather Channel app (slow) but itโ€™s free and accurate.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
most weather apps can give you current and predicted weather. cuurently 37 at Q. next 10-days predict hi temps between low 50s to mod 60s. we use the weather channel app. or weather.com on you 'puter.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle