cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EL PASO, TX - SUPERIOR SERVICE INFORMATION

vicmic83
Explorer
Explorer
Fuel line from Injector Pump to Injector broke in half. Stopped in Fort Hancock TX. Contacted Good Sam Roadside Assistance. KAMEL Towing, El Paso Texas. Sent two trucks, one to haul my 5th wheel and one to haul my truck. Took my truck to their yard (no storage fee) Delivered 5th wheel to Mission RV Park in El Paso. Manager(s) at park went out of their way to help us get a space and assist us during this break down period. C & H Diesel โ€“ CARLOS (915.329.2752) Took my truck in with no appointment, worked all day. Checked all fluids, fixed broken fuel line with new parts. Took my truck to car wash and cleaned diesel from undercarriage. Drove my truck 10 miles to the RV Park at 7PM picked me up and I returned him to his business. "CARLOS" Former Dodge Diesel Mechanic. Superior Service. If you get stranded in the area I would recommend these people. The Truck repair was my own cost, but $277 Dollars for all the work he did was more than fair. Just want to pass this along to fellow RVers. There are people out there you can trust and feel comfortable with.
2 REPLIES 2

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
gbopp wrote:
Thanks for sharing. You should post it on Rvservicereviews.com..
(I can't make a link on my pad)

Link to RvServiceReviews
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for sharing. You should post it on Rvservicereviews.com..
(I can't make a link on my pad)