cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Excellent CoachNet experience

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
On my way back from a great 12 day Christmas break, truck broke down about 45 miles from home. Water pump froze up (I believe) and snapped serpentine belt. Called CoachNet, and the gal who assisted me was awesome. She got all my info, called a tow truck company, called me back to tell me who it was, when they would be there, and then they called me back after an hour to check to see if the guy made it yet. He wasn't there yet, so they called him, then called me back, said he was about 10 mins out. Then called me back again about an hour later to make sure everything was okay.

They authorized the tow to the nearest Dodge dealer, which was 30 miles away. I opted to tow it home, which was 45. She called me after contacting the tow company to verify what the upcharge to go home was and to make sure I was good with it. I paid my portion, and didn't have to deal with anything else.

Tow company was great too. Put the truck on the flat bed, and towed the trailer behind.

Sucked that it was pouring down rain most of the time, but CoachNet and the tow company made the best of an otherwise miserable situation.

I gave the tow guy a $20 for missing dinner and getting soaked. He earned it.

I plan on calling CoachNet tomorrow and let them know how their employees did. Figure they deserve a pat on the back.

I had a years free with CoachNet from Forest River. I plan on renewing when it expires. Great experience.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS
5 REPLIES 5

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
This is great to hear. My free CoachNet expires in two months.

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
I had a similar positive experience with Coachnet several years ago. They were great to work with and followed-up to make sure all was OK
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
used them twice both times no problem, and good follow up.

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
CoachNet bailed us out when we ran out of fuel on I-10 last winter. Great service. Use it once and it pays for itself for several years.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Good to hear. I have had CoachNet for several years and not needed it (yet). Although I did have my truck towed once under warranty (not towing my 5er at the time) because of a bad exhaust temp sensor, and Ford was using CoachNet as their service provider at that time per my owner's manual. Don't know if they still do.