Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Going camping!

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
T minus 14 hrs and counting ๐Ÿ˜„

DW, DD, and Dear Neice and I are going camping for the week, leaving in the am. 2 pre-teen and teen girls for a week. No problem!

I'm grilling for all and some friends Monday eve. Lots of fishing planned for this trip, we didn't get time the last few.

You know, cooking and meals used to be the inconvenient thing we had to take care of while camping, but now that we use the Weber Q 1200 and an electric covered skillet and a crockpot, it is really more of an interesting adventure than a chore.

I have been doing about all of the cooking, except meals out and takeout (always first eve for a relaxing kickoff).

I hope we can find some ears of corn again, they were great on the grill!

Anyways, I gotta get my butt in gear and close up the camper and hitch up, check the air in the tires, and pack my suitcase. We leave at 0900 and stop on the way to pick up DN and her bike.

I may sneak out to the local RV place and get some dicor and... ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahhh...the wonders of RV addiction!
4 REPLIES 4

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
loulou57 wrote:
At least the chord was only stretched, maybe a sign for you to stop for the night.
You likely will be up and at it a couple of hours after your head hits the pillow. Have a decent breakfast before you even step outside the door. It will calm you and start your day off good.
Hubby is reading this as I type and says I sound like a wife, LOL

Dw chuckled and agrees with you. Lol.

loulou57
Explorer
Explorer
At least the chord was only stretched, maybe a sign for you to stop for the night.
You likely will be up and at it a couple of hours after your head hits the pillow. Have a decent breakfast before you even step outside the door. It will calm you and start your day off good.
Hubby is reading this as I type and says I sound like a wife, LOL

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, I already installed the rest of the LEDs. Now if I could find those 3 position switches I ordered....I found the diodes to convert my overhead lights to 1-off-2

So I've often asked myself when reading about someone pulling out without disconnecting the power cord, "What kind of idiot does that?"

I met that fellow tonight ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

At least I was only pulling forward to remove and pack my leveling boards. Stretched the cord and extension a bit, but no harm done!

A few little things, a shower, and then no sleep (anxiousness)

Supposed to T-storm in the am, so doing everything tonight.

loulou57
Explorer
Explorer
If you are anything like my hubby you will be looking around the TT during your week for things to fix, change or add,LOL. Relax and go fishing