cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Have you ever used your FMCA assist to get home?

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
It looks like I might need to, and before I call them I'd love to talk to a fellow customer about how the process works. I don't really know what to expect when I call, or what sort of information they are going to want from me/my doctors.

Thanks, anyone who can help.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.
4 REPLIES 4

navigator2346
Explorer
Explorer
tommyznr wrote:
navigator2346 wrote:
Why are people afraid to use the telephone to get the info they need?

Because, as the OP said "I'd love to talk to a fellow customer about how the process works"

and as my wife has told my now adult children throughout their lives "questions are not a bad thing"

Better to get the correct info from the source. Different situations will get different answers

tommyznr
Explorer
Explorer
navigator2346 wrote:

Because, as the OP said "I'd love to talk to a fellow customer about how the process works"

and as my wife has told my now adult children throughout their lives "questions are not a bad thing"
Tom

2017 GMC Sierra SLT, Max Tow package
2018 Grand Design Reflection 295RL

navigator2346
Explorer
Explorer

Make the call and 7 Corners will guide you thru the process. All you need to start is your name and F#

DCS7
Explorer
Explorer
I havenโ€™t used them but I know what happens in a crisis, itโ€™s very hard to make decisions. Just call them, they are there to help and will provide all the information you need. Prayers to you.