cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Katy Texas Trailer Storage

CanuckCamper29
Explorer
Explorer
Good morning. I'm moving to Katy Texas and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for trailer storage options nearby.

Thanks to all.
CC

PS Feel free to move this question if it isn't in the right spot.
2013 F150 Lariat SCREW
ProPride 3P
2013 Sunset Trail 29SS
9 REPLIES 9

HuckFinn410
Explorer
Explorer
Jay Pat wrote:
I would google "rv storage katy texas".
Hope you find something!
Pat

Why do you participate in these forums? To belittle others? Might be time for a new hobby....

Fine Americans, that share your passion for RVing come here to get first hand recommendations from other, like minded, fine Americans.

Perhaps you could review the golden rule philosophy....
Homesick for a place that I've never been

CanuckCamper29
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for everyone's responses.

The "check Fulshear" tip was gold!
2013 F150 Lariat SCREW
ProPride 3P
2013 Sunset Trail 29SS

srx-6
Explorer
Explorer
When we lived in Houston I stored the MH at Longhorn RV Storage. Nice place with 15amp electric at each stall.
3422 Longhorn Dr, Houston, TX 77084
(281) 346-7334

From Longhorn RV Storage
"Covered RV/Motorhome Large 60'long x12'wide x16'high spots with electric included. Great Location - conveniently located to I-10, Barker Cypress, Hwy. 6 & Clay Rd. Gated entry with security cameras. Air station, water & lighting. $150 per month. For more info please call 281-346-7334 or email longhornrvstorage@gmail.com Thanks & Happy RVing!"
JB & MB
2009 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ
2008 Jeep Wrangler

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
We stayed for two weeks this winter in Houston West RV Park in Brookshire, TX, which is right where U.S.90 (Front Street in Katy) joins in to Interstate 10 west of Katy.

They are very friendly there and I'm sure could recommend an RV storage site in the area. They may even store some there but I wasn't looking for that so can't remember, I would give them a call.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

gmctoyman
Explorer
Explorer
Go south of Katy to Fulshear, several storage facilities there. Katy, at one time, had a reputation of being VERY unfriendly towards RV's so donโ€™t know if they would allow those facilities inside city limits.
Dave W. AKA "Toyman"
KE5GOH - On 146.52
RV's ? What RV's ???
Apache Pop-up
Classic GMC Motorhome
07 Leisure Travel Sprinter
Do Boats Count ?

While I am sure the OP would appreciate the response, this topic is 6 years old and they haven't been here since. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

PawPaw_n_Gram
Explorer
Explorer
While Katy is a relatively small town of only 16,000, it is still about 7 miles north to south and a couple miles east to west in size. And there is no buffer with the other towns around Katy. It is just one seamless suburban area.

First person to ask is your realtor/ new company HR dept. They will have a better feel for what is available near your new home.

If no one familiar with the area answers this post - I'd recommend starting with a google maps view of your new home and working out from there. An RV/boat storage location is easy to identify from an aerial photo. You want to make sure the storage location is relatively close to your new home.

Be sure to call the local police dept and ask about thefts and other crimes reported at any facility before you lock yourself into a contract for storage.
Full-Time 2014 - ????

โ€œNot all who wander are lost.โ€
"You were supposed to turn back at the last street."

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2014 Flagstaff 832IKBS TT

CanuckCamper29
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™ve searched around and still have no solid leads. Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,
CC
2013 F150 Lariat SCREW
ProPride 3P
2013 Sunset Trail 29SS

Jay_Pat
Explorer
Explorer
I would google "rv storage katy texas".
Hope you find something!
Pat
2010 Ford F-350 SRW