cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need list of states where Walmarts have wine!

dcason
Explorer
Explorer
This is what I have so far:
Arizona
California
Florida
Iowa
New Mexico

Does Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Nebraska, Wyoming, Nevada, Oklahoma or wherever else have it? Got to keep hubby in cheap wine! Not paying for the pricey stuff...just box stuff.
Donna
67 REPLIES 67

jkwilson
Explorer II
Explorer II
bucky wrote:
I think that most of us are so surprised at the fervor of the OP's quest that none of us thought CALL WALMART! Wine is wine at the Walmart price point after all. Mad Dog, Ripple, it's all the same. ๐Ÿ™‚

Which Walmart would you call? Very much a store by store issue.
John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
STATES , in the Bible Belt many counties will decide who sells wine and who does not !

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think that most of us are so surprised at the fervor of the OP's quest that none of us thought CALL WALMART! Wine is wine at the Walmart price point after all. Mad Dog, Ripple, it's all the same. ๐Ÿ™‚
Puma 30RKSS

bigorange
Explorer
Explorer
Tennessee and pretty sure New Mexico.
Not all those who wander are lost. - Tolkien

2018 Cherokee 235B 5W
2011 Ram 2500 CC SWB SLT 4WD 6.7 CTD 3.73
B&W Turnover Ball + Companion Slider hitch
2003 Sierra T22 TT - Sold

Grit_dog
Navigator
Navigator
Mmwtdh wrote:
Missouri

Speaking of Wallyworld booze in MO....couple years ago, we were at TableRock. Did the obligatory Wallyworld grocery n booze trip. They had Pendleton whiskey for $10 a fifth!

No one on MO knew what it was apparently. Dust on the bottles and about 60% discount!

Like in N WI, Seattles best coffee was the cheapest stuff on the shelf....maxwell house cost more! Lol
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Grit_dog
Navigator
Navigator
pitch wrote:
The need for alcohol is really sad.

Yeah......not!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

pitch
Explorer II
Explorer II
The need for alcohol is really sad.

dcason
Explorer
Explorer
Alabama
Arizona
California
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Louisiana (NW)
Michigan
Montana
New Mexico
North Carolina
Oklahoma
South Dakota
Texas
Tennessee
Virginia
Washington State
Wisconsin

MAYBE or Maybe not:
Kentucky

NO:
Maryland
NY
Pennsylvania
Massachusettes
New Hampshire

Thanks!

Corky12
Explorer
Explorer
Montana

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Gbopp, too bad you didn't get a chance to try the fiasco at the Chambersburg Wally. Some time back Wally and the world famous PLCB cut a deal to have wine in a vending machine, you stuck your drivers license in the machine, a PLCB employee would be watching you live from Harrisburg. The machine was only operational during certain hours. Needless to say, this endeavor is "gone like lasts winter snow". I'm glad you have a good attitude with the PLCB coming up with something. But after having lived 50 plus years in the Keystone, the PLCB just fascinates me. They are part of the Good Old Boys Network and archaic.

dcason
Explorer
Explorer
For us it is one stop shopping and Aldi's so far has been a bust on what he likes.
We keep looking though.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
There are far more stories than Walmart and their prices are for cheap if that is your choice. Try Trader Joes or Albi.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

dcason
Explorer
Explorer
jplante4 wrote:
Apparently, those recommending "haul your own" have never been on a multi-month trip across several states. Finding a liquor store every week or two is sometimes an issue, never mind finding one that stocks your favorites.

HAHAHAH...apprarently NOT! WE go out for about two months at a go when we do our fall trip to the wild west. AND we need to bring back to NY otherwise it kills hubby's wine budget. We load up on the way and on the return.
Donna

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
To me it is an odd request , as said above , who cares ! I would think if you are man enough to tote an RV around that you could find a desperately needed bottle of wine !

jplante4
Explorer II
Explorer II
Apparently, those recommending "haul your own" have never been on a multi-month trip across several states. Finding a liquor store every week or two is sometimes an issue, never mind finding one that stocks your favorites.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox