cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Quartzsite

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Many have been concerned that attendance might be down at the Q. Our experience this week says that people are every where. The mornings are more than busy at the show. After noon is a little lighter. Pretty good show.
Bob
17 REPLIES 17

Supercharged
Explorer
Explorer
Coyote have to draw to see which coyote gets the next white dog be walking in the evening.
So big a world, so little time to see.

RVUSA
Explorer
Explorer
hershey wrote:
I'm saying its as big as ever, the wife says its attendance is way down...I guess it all depends. ๐Ÿ™‚

Well they say opposites attract... Still you probably ought to let her win. :B

hershey
Explorer
Explorer
I'm saying its as big as ever, the wife says its attendance is way down...I guess it all depends. ๐Ÿ™‚
hershey - albuquerque, nm
Someday Finally Got Here
My wife does all the driving - I just get to hold the steering wheel.
Face Book Group: All About RVing and We Fly RC's
Expedition - Chevy Equinox

RVUSA
Explorer
Explorer
tsetsaf wrote:
Supercharged wrote:
kyhawk wrote:
Supercharged wrote:
In a day or two you will see only small coyotes and snakes.

Why only small coyotes? Where do the big ones go?
They follow the RV's to Yuma and get there winter feed in little white dogs being walked.

Seriously... saw a couple today wandering around looking for their little white dog! Helped them for a bit but to no avail.

Re: Seinfeld. "Dingo got yer baby!"

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
Supercharged wrote:
kyhawk wrote:
Supercharged wrote:

They follow the RV's to Yuma and get there winter feed in little white dogs being walked.

Seriously... saw a couple today wandering around looking for their little white dog! Helped them for a bit but to no avail.
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

AprilWhine
Explorer
Explorer
Greyghost wrote:
Thanks AprilWhine, We'll still probably drive over because we've never been there before. The 175W panel looked interesting until I attempted to get specs on it and it's not possible from the Amazon site. In fact when I tried to view more detail I got a pic of a mounting bracket.

I will look more closely at what is offered on Amazon. We currently have an 80W panel and I would like to increase by about 300W if the charge controller can handle it. I have a lot of homework to do before I make any purchase.

Enjoy! We haven't bought anything that wasn't edible yet ๐Ÿ˜‰ but really enjoy looking.
1997 Prevost by Angola towing 2014 Honda CRV
OR
2008 Winnebago View towing 2015 Fiat 1957 Anniversary Edition
Pick one

Supercharged
Explorer
Explorer
kyhawk wrote:
Supercharged wrote:

Supercharged
Explorer
Explorer
AprilWhine wrote:
Greyghost wrote:
We plan on driving over there tomorrow. We want to look at possible solar panel additions. Did you see many solar folks there?

We saw lots of solar panels for sale, but all were grossly overpriced. You can buy solar panels for around $1.50/watt on Amazon. Cheapest I saw yesterday was someone selling a 90 watt panel for $400. :R

175 watt panel for $250

260 watt kit for $270, some assembly required ๐Ÿ˜‰
Solar people are cheap and easy to fool.

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks AprilWhine, We'll still probably drive over because we've never been there before. The 175W panel looked interesting until I attempted to get specs on it and it's not possible from the Amazon site. In fact when I tried to view more detail I got a pic of a mounting bracket.

I will look more closely at what is offered on Amazon. We currently have an 80W panel and I would like to increase by about 300W if the charge controller can handle it. I have a lot of homework to do before I make any purchase.
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

AprilWhine
Explorer
Explorer
PS, we're boondocking in Scaddan Wash with the SKP Boomers.
OR
Pick one

AprilWhine
Explorer
Explorer
Greyghost wrote:
We plan on driving over there tomorrow. We want to look at possible solar panel additions. Did you see many solar folks there?

We saw lots of solar panels for sale, but all were grossly overpriced. You can buy solar panels for around $1.50/watt on Amazon. Cheapest I saw yesterday was someone selling a 90 watt panel for $400. :R

175 watt panel for $250

260 watt kit for $270, some assembly required ๐Ÿ˜‰
OR
Pick one

MrWizard
We our in route will arrive sometime today, camping spot unknown
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
I am impressed with the crowds.
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"