cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ready to Roll

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just finished loading the Ol' Girl for our 3rd cross country trip in 3 years. Leaving around 9am tomorrow 6/17. We have 8 to 10 weeks to poke around New Mexico, Arizona, Utah. We're going to swing around to Colorado and pick up Route 36 east. We'll decide what route to take toward home when we reach Hannibal Mo.
I started planning this run back in December. I put it out there and my wife and I would like to thank all the folks here that offered their thoughts and opinions on the different ideas I presented. Thanks to you we are going to hoot at the Roswell UFO Festival, have dinner at the Grotto cafe at the Grand Canyon Caverns 200 feet underground, and have a slice of pie at Pie Town NM. Oh...and thanks to all for the advise about those Rattle Snakes..
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!
5 REPLIES 5

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
Gas prices are starting to drop a little. We went from Pa to Arizona and Texas in May. Plus a few side trips. Our gas was about $1500.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Wow, that sounds like a great trip!

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Enjoy your trip.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Any advice is good advice when it comes to Rattlesnakes.
Enjoy your trip.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Rattlers are an important part of nature and thrilling to see in the wild. Just never put a body part where you canโ€™t see.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad