cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Repair of dual glazed windows in Los Angeles area

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
We were at the Pomona RVIA show yesterday and there was a vendor there by the name of Reliable Glass. I have a couple of problems with the dual glazed windows in our Winnie and as we were leaving the show we stopped to talk to him. He gave me an estimate of a little over $250 to repair a window with an air leak and an estimate of $50 to remove and correctly install another window that had been repaired but reinstalled wrong and with the incorrect sealant.

He is in Riverside CA and we are in Loa Angeles just over the border from Pasadena and he will come to the house to do the work listed above at our home for the $300 estimate.

None of the glass shops around here will even look at an RV other than to replace a standard windshield.

If you know of anyone who will repair dual glazed RV windows within say 50 miles of the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, will you send me the name and phone number
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II
0 REPLIES 0