cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Warrior YouTuber's in accident?

dave_smith1
Explorer
Explorer
I just saw on another YouTube channel that Sean O'Conner from the Road Warrior channel has been killed in a motorcycle accident & Caro badly injured. Can anyone confirm?

Found this which seems legit.

Like them or not I found their travels entertaining. Hoping it's not some cruel joke.

Mod, please move to appropriate forum is this is inappropriate.
Regards,
Dave & Kristi Smith
----------------------
2013 Arctic Fox 29-5K FW
2011 Ford F350 Lariat
Visit our RV site!
12 REPLIES 12

smiggleburger
Explorer
Explorer
Such a sad situation for Sean and Caro's family, friends and fans. I always enjoyed watching them as they learned the RV Lifestyle. Sean was a very interesting and successful person in both business and life.

Below is a link to the gofundme account for Caro's medical bills.

https://www.gofundme.com/caro-cruz-medical-fund
2018 F-250 Super Duty 6.2L 3.73
2015 Bullet Premier 30RIPR
Hensley Arrow

JW_of_Opechee_S
Explorer
Explorer
Very sad indeed: I subscribed to their YouTube channel and enjoyed many of their videos. Will pray for their families and hope for Caro's recovery so she may go home to family in Columbia.
Have Fiver will travel with little or no notice at all. I do need to stop at rest areas now and then:)

jimmyzshack
Explorer
Explorer
ulvik wrote:
I have followed them for quite a while. Very sad indeed. Hit by a drunk driver, when will people learn not to drink and drive!

Very sad but it wasn't a drunk driver.

mitw44
Explorer
Explorer
That's sad! I also discovered them recently, and really enjoyed their videos.
2009 F 250 XLT SC 4x4 3.73 LS 5.4L V8
2017 Forest River Salem Cruise Lite 171 RBXL

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer

snowcrustracer
Explorer
Explorer
I have also followed Sean's Road Warrior channel for a while now. This is so sad. He was pretty talented and his videos were fun. I hope Caro will be ok.
2000 Toyota Tundra & 2007 FWC Eagle (SOLD)
2016 GMC Sierra 3500 DRW & 2017 Northern Lite 10-2 EXRR

ulvik
Explorer
Explorer
I have followed them for quite a while. Very sad indeed. Hit by a drunk driver, when will people learn not to drink and drive!
2018 Ram 3500 DRW
2015 Heartland Big Country 3650RL
Great Smokey Mountains

Mortimer_Brewst
Explorer II
Explorer II
For those of you that aren't familiar with them, here is a link to their website. I had run across their site and watched a few of their videos this past month. They seemed like a fun loving couple enjoying fulltiming around the country in their fiver. According to the Clay County Progress newspaper, Caro is in a hospital in Chattanooga. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and their family.
If ethics are poor at the top, that behavior is copied down through the organization - Robert Noyce

2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2019 Coachmen Chaparral 298RLS

I follow them on Instagram, it's been all over there . . Caro is/was in Critical condition.. They were on their Scooter when there was a crash of some sort... RIP Sean....
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
as far as i have heard yes its true and prayers for them and families

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
I was not familiar with them, but all the links look to be legitimate. What an awful thing to happen to such a promising young couple. Everyone is helping as her GoFundMe page shows. At least that will help with immediate costs, but not for the emotional, for some time. May they gather strength from those around them.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton