cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Doctor Dies

NJRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know if this is posted on any other threads on this site.
Gary Bunzer, The RV Doctor, passed away from Covid 19.

Truly a sad day for RV owners.
33 REPLIES 33

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
bikendan wrote:
Jeez, people!:S
Can't we just focus on Gary and his contributions to the RV community and NOT turn this into another frickin argument about the Corona virus.
Gary deserves better than this, ESPECIALLY in a RV forum.

I agree, but just so we're clear it was the hide under you bed folks who started the debate when BOPlenty posted this:

"And to think that some people don't think this is a real problem."
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
NJRVer wrote:
timmac wrote:
azdryheat wrote:
Covid-19 is just another flu, Did anyone here know that the 2018-2019 influenza season killed 34,200 people in the USA? Were you hiding in your homes behind a face mask during that time or did you not even know about it?

2017 to 2018 the flu killed about 65,000 Americans but yet no lock down than..

Some older people just cant handle a bad flu or the Covid-19.

Open America back up...

Did 14,000 of them die in one week?

What is the cut off number to shut down society? And do you care about the lives that will be lost or cut short because of the shut down?

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Letting the world know that Covid 19 is STILL a problem is a very wise thing to do.
Here in California, the spread of the virus has not changed in weeks. Both infection and death rates have been the same since the beginning of the month. The states where they are considering this as over are going to have massive problems. This is not ending anytime soon if these areas are left to handle themselves.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
bikendan wrote:
Can't we just focus on Gary and his contributions to the RV community and NOT turn this into another frickin argument about the Corona virus..
x2.. thank you.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Jeez, people!:S
Can't we just focus on Gary and his contributions to the RV community and NOT turn this into another frickin argument about the Corona virus.
Gary deserves better than this, ESPECIALLY in a RV forum.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
I'm sorry the RV Doctor died, though, I didn't know of him until this thread.

Covid-19 is just another flu, just my opinion. However, I'm not going to cower in my home like it's the global boogy-man, there's plenty of sky-is-falling types for that. Did anyone here know that the 2018-2019 influenza season killed 34,200 people in the USA? Were you hiding in your homes behind a face mask during that time or did you not even know about it?

How about H1N1 Swine Flu in 2009? 60 million cases in the USA, 12,469 deaths. Anybody here wear a face mask back then? Any businesses closed? We were bombarded with social distancing? Any campgrounds close? Was it all over the news? Was President Obama being attacked?

I'm sorry that anyone has died from Covid-19 but there have been just as many people dying every year from the regular flu but that doesn't have people running in a panic. Why is that? Why is this flu bug is being over-hyped by the media?

Do a search for covid-19 compared to influenza. Then keep in mind there is no vaccine for covid-19, and you will quickly realize why people are taking precautions.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
azdryheat wrote:
Did anyone here know that the 2018-2019 influenza season killed 34,200 people in the USA??Why is this flu bug is being over-hyped by the media?
Do we have to go through this again?

We have a vaccine for the flu. We have nothing but protection and distancing for this.

The responsible media reports what the medical profession says, they don't make up stuff to scare people any more than they cause toilet paper hoarding. I don't know where this idea comes from, unless it's just an offshoot of the ever-popular conspiracy of 'fake news.'

Perhaps Fox is more to your liking who continually downplay, ridicule and lie about it with their so-called 'doctors.'

NJRVer
Explorer
Explorer
timmac wrote:
azdryheat wrote:
Covid-19 is just another flu, Did anyone here know that the 2018-2019 influenza season killed 34,200 people in the USA? Were you hiding in your homes behind a face mask during that time or did you not even know about it?

Open America back up...

Did 14,000 of them die in one week?

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:

Open America back up...

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
I'm sorry the RV Doctor died, though, I didn't know of him until this thread.

Covid-19 is just another flu, just my opinion. However, I'm not going to cower in my home like it's the global boogy-man, there's plenty of sky-is-falling types for that. Did anyone here know that the 2018-2019 influenza season killed 34,200 people in the USA? Were you hiding in your homes behind a face mask during that time or did you not even know about it?

How about H1N1 Swine Flu in 2009? 60 million cases in the USA, 12,469 deaths. Anybody here wear a face mask back then? Any businesses closed? We were bombarded with social distancing? Any campgrounds close? Was it all over the news? Was President Obama being attacked?

I'm sorry that anyone has died from Covid-19 but there have been just as many people dying every year from the regular flu but that doesn't have people running in a panic. Why is that? Why is this flu bug is being over-hyped by the media?
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
B.O. Plenty wrote:
And to think that some people don't think this is a real problem.
B.O.
Probably not the most appropriate place to get in a dig at others. A little consideration maybe?
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
B.O. Plenty wrote:
B.O.
I've seen plenty of them. They get the Darwin award.

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
B.O. Plenty wrote:
B.O.

He looked to be about 70 with a large gut. If you're in your 70s with a large gut you should be very afraid, but that's not society's fault, is it. If you're in good health it looks like you have better than a 99% chance of NOT dying if you contract the virus and you may not even know you have it. Obesity and diabetes are a REAL problem.

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

Oh my.....
How sad.. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Such a tragic loss.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com