cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rv Doctor jacksonville FL

JOMO
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have any experience with this company? He's coming today to look at a leak problem in my class c rv.
16 REPLIES 16

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info on the RV Doctor. Will keep him in mind. Saw your positive review - and others on Yelp.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

JOMO
Explorer
Explorer
Well we got our first rain since getting the rv roof fixed. It's been raining pretty hard for about two hours now. I just went out and checked and no leaks so far. That was a good feeling.

tropicdad
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmm, I live in the JAX area, maybe he needs some competition! I could use the work. ๐Ÿ™‚
2001 Coachmen Catalina Sport 239SO

racephoto
Explorer
Explorer
For what it's worth, I emailed him about an inspection when I was considering an RV in Jacksonville and never got a reply.

JOMO
Explorer
Explorer
Well RV Doctor came today like promised and it appears he is doing a good job. It hasn't rained yet and he's not finished yet. He's coming back tomorrow to put on another coat and to place all vent covers back on roof. We live in a 2 story house so my husband was able to watch the work being done. He said the guys worked hard and were very meticulous about it. They even washed the rv while waiting for something to dry. So we feel this guy is going to be someone we can trust. He's doing a few extra things that he noticed while working on it. Nice to see a business take pride in what they do. So if you live in the Jacksonville area I'd say give him a call if you need work done.

JOMO
Explorer
Explorer
Just keeping you posted on the RV doc. He came today on time and gave me an estimate of $775.00 to seal roof which involves removing ac and re-chalking. He said he could see where people have patched chalking in the past but it had never been sealed. The rv is a 2005 so it's 8 years old so I'm sure it needs it. I feel like he knows what he's talking about and the price seemed fair to me so he's coming back on Tuesday to do the job. I'll keep you posted because I know it's hard to find good/fair rv repair people. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will finally take care of my on again off again leak problem.

JOMO
Explorer
Explorer
Rv Doctor finally called and said he had an emergency come up and had to go out of town. We set another appointment for Sat. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for tip on Rick Bakers in Green Cove. I'll keep him in mind if this week end doesn't work out.

JAXFL
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know what is wrong with your RV but if you want good service at a reasonable price check out "RICK BAKERS" in Green Cove Springs just down the road from Jacksonville. Best prices and service I have found.

Never heard of Dr RV.
Happy Trails
JAXFL
2008 3100LTD Sun Seeker
2008 Chevy Colorado Z71 4x4 Auto Toad

Just_Wandering_
Explorer
Explorer
That's the new norm. People don't care anymore. No pride in there business.

JOMO
Explorer
Explorer
RV Doctor was suppose to be here Saturday at 1:00 he never showed so I called him and left a nice message asking if he was delayed and would he still be able to get to me. I ask him to call and let me know. Well it's now Sunday no call back or anything. I understand things happen but at least call and let people know what's going on. I'm going to try another place next week AJ RV and Automotive Service, they're not mobile but I can drive it to them. I'll keep everyone posted about their service.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sometimes you have to pay for knowledge.

Turbo_Diesel_Du
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe he's from here where I live. Many *****/moan about not having any work, but most won't even show up and I live in a depressed area supposedly. Many also want to overcharge for what little they do do.
charles weidman

JOMO
Explorer
Explorer
Well he's 2 hours late and no phone call. I sure hope he's not a no show I need a good rv repairman

I_am_still_wayn
Explorer
Explorer
He came to my RV site in Jacksonville and repaired my AC. He re-charged it by installing a tap into the AC line. Saved me from having to buy a new AC and saved my about $500. No complaints.