cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Driving Instructor - Kansas City area

gma77
Explorer
Explorer
Driving schoolThis is a very part time activity that can augment some of your retirement income. You need a background in teaching, heavy vehicle operation, good oral skills, and a knowledge of RV systems. This is a great way to meet new friends and help them be safe in their RV.
3 REPLIES 3

crabbin_cabin
Explorer II
Explorer II
WE do not work for them. Spouse took lesson from one of their instructors a year ago - in our new-to-us MH. Well satisfied. Good company if you qualify.

FFWIFE50
Explorer
Explorer
I agree, my hubby has works for them as well and they are enjoyable folks to work for. Good pay, flexible hours

afrescopXx
Explorer
Explorer
This is a very legitimate company having been in business since 1991. I am working for this company in another part of the US. They are very reputable and pay well. There is lots of support from the owners. Customers love us.

I assure you I am not posting this for pay. It is an honest observation based on first hand knowledge. Look at it this way, if you like RVing, like talking to people and have people skills it is a great way to supplement your retirement income.