cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Upright (HV322) VACUUM

louiskathy
Explorer
Explorer
FANTASTIC!! Finally ... a small upright that has the power of a big canister. EASIER to use than a canister in small areas. I live in a motor home which has it's cleaning challenges. This cleaned the kitchen floor mat so well that it looked like it had been washed. And get this... hubby started cleaning the screen on the roof vent and ended up doing the ceiling because it was so easy to use. The light on the powerhead is great for floors but the light on the motor end was perfect for doing the ceilings.

That's right... ceilings. The light on the motor end is fantastic when you are using the TRUE PET attachment for the ceiling.
PICTURES

Right now... the Shark Rocket is lower priced than the others and includes the TRUE PET attachment.

Amazon link

I looked at another Shark unit (I think that was a HV301) at Home Depot but didn't like the way the dust/dirt container dumped. You had to take the entire power head outside to dump it...cord and all. What a bad design.

The Shark Rocket's dirt container is a much better design... and pops out of the motor end so the motor and the electrical cord is not in the way when you are emptying the dirt.

When we first started out on the road in 2005 I had my old renaissance electrolux from the house but replaced that with a Kona Miele two years ago because I thought it would be smaller and easier to tug around stuff... but it was not easy enough to make once a week cleaning an easy or quick task.

So there's my 2 cents worth... I've bought four cordless vacuums for my Class A and Truck Camper... cordless has it's worth but this $200 Shark is in a class of it's own.
Kathy
10 REPLIES 10

louiskathy
Explorer
Explorer
louiskathy wrote:
The TruePet Motorized Brush is part number 168FL1322B in my accessory book or 168FLV322B on the web site.
TruePetโ„ข Mini Motorized Brush

Model #: 168FLV322B
You can buy it at www.sharkrocket.com
WWW.sharkrocket.com
or call 800-798-7398

and I just re-checked my link for the HV322 and the price went up since I posted. I paid $201.35 Whoo-Hoo~!
But you can buy it direct from Shark for $199.75 (free shipping)

Buy Direct

http://direct.sharkclean.com/products/shark-rocket-deluxepro-vacuum-hv320/10/microsite/ngii/?utm_source=HV320Whero&utm_medium=violator&utm_campaign=HV320W_ngii

Or $129.99 and free shipping... Refurbished
Kathy

louiskathy
Explorer
Explorer
The TruePet Motorized Brush is part number 168FL1322B in my accessory book... but on the website it is:
TruePetโ„ข Mini Motorized Brush

Model #: 168FLV322B
You can buy it at www.sharkrocket.com for around $49+shipping
WWW.sharkrocket.com
or call 800-798-7398

and I just re-checked my link for the HV322 and the price went up since I posted. I paid $201.35 Whoo-Hoo~!
But you can buy it direct from Shark for $199.75 (free shipping)

Buy Direct

http://direct.sharkclean.com/products/shark-rocket-deluxepro-vacuum-hv320/10/microsite/ngii/?utm_source=HV320Whero&utm_medium=violator&utm_campaign=HV320W_ngii
Kathy

louiskathy
Explorer
Explorer
2012Coleman wrote:
That's right... ceilings. The light on the motor end is fantastic when you are using the TRUE PET attachment for the ceiling.
My pet is not allowed on the ceiling, so maybe I don't need this? ๐Ÿ˜›

Probably not. I obviously have pet critters I didn't even know about who don't dust their webs... on 2nd thought. Change that to had.
Kathy

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
My pet is not allowed on the ceiling, so maybe I don't need this? ๐Ÿ˜›
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Ductape
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a different model of the Shark line. It performs very well.
49 States, 6 Provinces, 2 Territories...

blangen
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, I, too, have the POS Dyson (battery powered) and have had enough of it. Coincidentally, I was looking for a new vacuum yesterday on Amazon and couldn't decide which one. Thanks for this post!

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
Do you have pet hair to pick up and if so how did it work. I'm looking for something to get to pet hair on vehicle carpets.
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

IDoMyOwnStunts
Explorer
Explorer
Well, that sucks. Sucks well, that is.

I have the non-pet version for my house. I love it. The rollers are really easy to clean.
I'm done. This isn't a place to be helpful. It's a place where curmudgeons with a superiority complex will nit pick everything. If you want help, go elsewhere. Admin, delete my account please.

Carvin_Marvin
Explorer
Explorer
We have one in the house and one in the m/h. They are fantastic.

Shot-N-Az
Explorer
Explorer
Coincidentally, I ordered one of those just yesterday from Amazon. It will replace a Dyson, which IMO is an overmarketed, grossly overpriced POS.